Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    confused_21 Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by xitlightz View Post
    Oh boy,

Im a little shocked. I woke up in a state of, "was this real?" It was very vivid.
    I was at the dr i think and he told me that i was pregnant. I asked him when i was due and i told him that he was probably wrong but he insisted. Then after i left the dr, almost immediatly i was having these painful contractions but next thing i new it was over and i thought to myself "oh that wasnt so bad". All of a sudden i popped out this baby. I was thinking to myself that i only had to push once and child birth wasnt that bad. I was handed the baby and i thought it was a boy but the nurse who just happened to appear for a second told me it was a girl and when i looked closer at her she was the most beautiful child i had ever seen. Then i felt this wave of ownership that she was my child and i was filled with this awe. Somehow the dream went into me forgetting that i had a child and that i was doing something and remembered that i had to take care of her. Then i woke up.

It was really strange and i dont know what to make of this. I also remember when i was holding her i thought that she didnt look like me at all and i didnt know who she resembled. But it didnt matter because she was mine.

Alittle about me:

I am completely single and have no plans of having a child right now. I am only 26 and going through a transition in careers. I do not have any children or siblings in my family at this moment and cant imagin why this dream was so vivid. In a way i want to still be asleep and dreaming of this child and feeling that awe. I dont know why. Maybe im curious. What does this all mean?

:confused:
    well i had thee same exact dream but not tha doctor part tho but tha baby part yea it felt soo real i was breast feedig her &nd everythig like wow i wanna kno wuts goin on im so confused

!BreezyMi Guest

Default A baby girl.

To be truthful. I wasn't sure what this one meant. I had this weird dream that I had a baby girl. She was one of the most beautiful things i've seen. Natural bleach blonde hair, the prettiest green eyes i've ever seen, & those cute chipmunk cheeks. Just one of those kids that you want to sweep them off their feet and "eat them up" they're so adorable. She was playing with my cousins, soon to be, baby boy Gabriel. I called her Dakota. Ever since I've had this dream I can not seem to get it off my mind & have been wanting one. The reason I'm posting is because I'm highly weirded out but intrigued. I'm young, way too you for a child, but I wanna know if it means something.
    |||:

leapfroglilly Guest

Default baby

you desire a baby, or you are going to have a baby, or someone close to you is going to have a baby

redrabbit Guest

Default Baby girl

I woke up in the early hours of this morning after just dreaming that I had given birth to a baby girl. However, I couldn't name her because my husband wasn't around to chose a name with me. I have already got in mind what my favorite baby names are for a girl, but none of them came to mind when thinking of ideas for the dream baby! But I KNEW that her name had to begin with a "C"! (none of my favorite baby names begin with a C so it was a bit strange at the time).

Then my husband called me at about 4am (he works a night shift) to tell me that he was on his way home. I am a housewife so it is normal for him to call to warn, etc! It was his call that woke me from my dream, but it was so realistic that I had to lay there and think about it for a while. But in the dream, I didn't think the baby should be mine. Neither of us want children in the near future.

I thought that maybe it was because I am just about to start working again after a few months break, but I have been prepared for this for such a long time, so it doesn't really make sense that it is a change in careers that brought about the dream. And this isn't the first dream I have had about having children! On the other hand, I did have a pregnancy scare not that long ago, so maybe it has something to do with that!

Anyway, I thought I would share this to those who may be dreaming similar things. Thanks

Kayla_Matthew711 Guest

Unhappy lllll

I had a similar dream not long after i had a miscarriage. I had a dream that i had a babygirl and she was the most beautiful thing i have ever seem in my life. I woke up crying because i thought "That could've been my babygirl". She had the most beautiful blue eyes reminded me of the husky eyes and her hair was kind of a light brown going into blood color, she was really small. I remember that the guy i am with right now was there in the dream so he was the father. Before i woke up i remember i was older her and i was so happy that she was alive. I always have thought that if i hadn't had that miscarriage, whould my baby been a babygirl and would she have looked that beautiful. It stills runs through my mind everyday.

Nolee Guest

Default A New Project

Hi, I am new to this site, but have many years in the interpretation of dreams.
    What I see in your dream is a new project growing, coming forth, and you may think something different about it than it will be. Once you're project is in place, you will find it amazing and it will bring about an amazement with in you. There is emotional healing that is involved but it is not a great amount.
    Do not forget your responsibilities with this new project. Be nurturing and it will be everything and more.

Good Luck!

merenwenrago Guest

i have same dreams once in a while sometimes in kitten form or a baby or child

Light Seeker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by xitlightz View Post
    Oh boy,

Im a little shocked. I woke up in a state of, "was this real?" It was very vivid.
    I was at the dr i think and he told me that i was pregnant. I asked him when i was due and i told him that he was probably wrong but he insisted. Then after i left the dr, almost immediatly i was having these painful contractions but next thing i new it was over and i thought to myself "oh that wasnt so bad". All of a sudden i popped out this baby. I was thinking to myself that i only had to push once and child birth wasnt that bad. I was handed the baby and i thought it was a boy but the nurse who just happened to appear for a second told me it was a girl and when i looked closer at her she was the most beautiful child i had ever seen. Then i felt this wave of ownership that she was my child and i was filled with this awe. Somehow the dream went into me forgetting that i had a child and that i was doing something and remembered that i had to take care of her. Then i woke up.

It was really strange and i dont know what to make of this. I also remember when i was holding her i thought that she didnt look like me at all and i didnt know who she resembled. But it didnt matter because she was mine.

Alittle about me:

I am completely single and have no plans of having a child right now. I am only 26 and going through a transition in careers. I do not have any children or siblings in my family at this moment and cant imagin why this dream was so vivid. In a way i want to still be asleep and dreaming of this child and feeling that awe. I dont know why. Maybe im curious. What does this all mean?

:confused:
    :clapping: Its all about the new job and new life which seems you are being blessed with a good one a little painful at first but all worth it!