Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    xitlightz Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Question Having a baby dream

Oh boy,

Im a little shocked. I woke up in a state of, "was this real?" It was very vivid.
    I was at the dr i think and he told me that i was pregnant. I asked him when i was due and i told him that he was probably wrong but he insisted. Then after i left the dr, almost immediatly i was having these painful contractions but next thing i new it was over and i thought to myself "oh that wasnt so bad". All of a sudden i popped out this baby. I was thinking to myself that i only had to push once and child birth wasnt that bad. I was handed the baby and i thought it was a boy but the nurse who just happened to appear for a second told me it was a girl and when i looked closer at her she was the most beautiful child i had ever seen. Then i felt this wave of ownership that she was my child and i was filled with this awe. Somehow the dream went into me forgetting that i had a child and that i was doing something and remembered that i had to take care of her. Then i woke up.

It was really strange and i dont know what to make of this. I also remember when i was holding her i thought that she didnt look like me at all and i didnt know who she resembled. But it didnt matter because she was mine.

Alittle about me:

I am completely single and have no plans of having a child right now. I am only 26 and going through a transition in careers. I do not have any children or siblings in my family at this moment and cant imagin why this dream was so vivid. In a way i want to still be asleep and dreaming of this child and feeling that awe. I dont know why. Maybe im curious. What does this all mean?

:confused:

Hi,
    In dream language giving birth is a symbol that if it was a boy means a sorrow at first.Then it was a baby girl means a big happiness and blessings is on the way for you .I think it is about your changng career soon in a month or two.
    Good luck.

Dream language interpretation is an ancient science of allusions and pointing of the surrounded environment, as Mr. Einstein has said the events are like train stations which exist and we are moving towards them, these are prewritten destiny with some authority ( in decision making seconds) in very full details. This dream language should be translated, and interesting to know it is international and common for all human beings. But ignorance causes some misunderstanings.People were not aware of this language and always thought in a bad way , for example Mr. Freud said about sexual dreams it is because you have suppressed your sexual desires so misled everybody and some women dreamt about having sex with co-workers or another and thought they should do that, while it only meant he will do something for her, or some others dreamt had sex with the same sex and invented homosexual, while it meant the same ,Also some men dreamt his wife had sex with a man and didn't understand or a woman dreamt her partner had sex with a woman and didn't' understand ...etc.Do you see what catastrophes are caused by misunderstanding a language. About the approximate interpretation time table: Dreams at noon or exactly at midnight( In the summer time 13 at noon and 1 midnight else at 12)in the same day if past a few minutes, a few days later. Dreams at 10-11 in the morning in 15-30 days later. Also dreams at 3-4 in the evening in 1-2 months .Dreams in the sunset mostly are not truthful and are messed, they have no interpretations, Dreams at 4-5 in the morning in a few days to 2 months some dreams in the holy books( Josef dream of kneeling the sun and the moon and 11 stars)was interpreted after 20 years and other dreams of the Pharaoh's prisoners interpreted in the same day and after 7 years. Dream of Pharaoh about the 7 thin cows and 7 fat cows interpreted from the next year to 14 years. Also dreams in 6th of the month will interpret after 1-2 days, in 9th at the same day, in 10th after 20 days, in 13th after 9 days in 14th after 26 days and in 15th after 3 days, in 16th after 2 days and in 28th ,29th ,30th in the same day, but these are solar (Persian months and you should refer to a calendar or convert them) . Of course there are different kinds of dreams , like messy dreams which have no interpretations or deja vu dreams, or psychological dreams or dreams which are caused by bad food or drinks.

Bibliography:
    1- Principles of the dreams, by Daniel the prophet (562-604 B.C) Peace be on him.
    2-Divisions of the dreams, by Imam Sadeq peace be on him ( 663-798 A.C).
    3- Generals of the dreams, by Mohammad ibn Syrin ( 690 A.C).
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Cari214 Guest

Default Someone Had A Weird Dream!!

:d Okay Im A Natural Readhead.... My Boyfriends Step Sister Had A Dream Of Him Carring A Baby With Red Hair And Blue Eyes And That Her Name Was Heather... I Was Wondering What That Meant?? My Boyfriend And I Have Talked About Baby Names And Heather Was One Of The Names Mentioned??? Help!!!

puppywhispers Guest

Default Before I even met my husband I had a baby dream...

I dreamt that I would have a baby girl, with black hair, and brown eyes that actually were so dark that they looked black. And in this dream, I was calling her "Ashley". A few months after that dream, I dreamt again about a little girl that was about 3 years old and playing in the dirt with a spoon, and I was calling her Ashley.

About a year later, I met a guy who I fell in love with, we had a baby girl withen a year of marriage. She has black hair, very dark eyes, and I named her "Ashley"...thought it was meant to be.
    I have green eyes, her dad has brown eyes. We are still married and my daughter is 21 years old.

:secret:

unclesirbobbyrobson Guest

"oh that wasnt so bad"

Often dreams may seem to be about something yet they are not actually. This dream may be about something other than babies. Think about this quote. Meditate on it a little and allow any thoughts to come into your head. It could contain some meaning to some real life issue. A little intuition perhaps from the previous day.

------------------------
    In order to understand dreams you need to understand neural networks. Neural networks are how the brain stores important information. The dream mind connects to something happening in your life by comparing it to something esle that has previously happened. Inreal life you may feel tired. So a dream connects to that event by comparing it to an event where you felt the same sensations. So your dream mind is saying "I felt as tired as I did when I was moving house".

These pages are especially helpful in showing you how to interpret dreams

Dream dictionary interpretation - How to interpret dreams Interpreting dreams
    Dreams analyzed Triggers for dreams
    Dream dictionary symbols - How to analyse and interpret dreams Dream dictionary

-------------
    SCARBOROUGH SURF CITY - Scarborough surfing photos from the north and south bay - the home of scarborough surf photography

Quote Originally Posted by xitlightz View Post
    Oh boy,

Im a little shocked. I woke up in a state of, "was this real?" It was very vivid.
    I was at the dr i think and he told me that i was pregnant. I asked him when i was due and i told him that he was probably wrong but he insisted. Then after i left the dr, almost immediatly i was having these painful contractions but next thing i new it was over and i thought to myself "oh that wasnt so bad". All of a sudden i popped out this baby. I was thinking to myself that i only had to push once and child birth wasnt that bad. I was handed the baby and i thought it was a boy but the nurse who just happened to appear for a second told me it was a girl and when i looked closer at her she was the most beautiful child i had ever seen. Then i felt this wave of ownership that she was my child and i was filled with this awe. Somehow the dream went into me forgetting that i had a child and that i was doing something and remembered that i had to take care of her. Then i woke up.

It was really strange and i dont know what to make of this. I also remember when i was holding her i thought that she didnt look like me at all and i didnt know who she resembled. But it didnt matter because she was mine.

Alittle about me:

I am completely single and have no plans of having a child right now. I am only 26 and going through a transition in careers. I do not have any children or siblings in my family at this moment and cant imagin why this dream was so vivid. In a way i want to still be asleep and dreaming of this child and feeling that awe. I dont know why. Maybe im curious. What does this all mean?

:confused:
    Hi
    Some dreams are dreamt to surprise and shake up the dreamer. There are reasons why you dreamt a vivid dream like this.
    I am only 26 and going through a transition in careers.
    Changing carreers is traumatic at the best of times. At 26, you are bound to think of starting a family sometime. I'm sure you thought about starting a family before this dream. Although you're putting careeer first at present, your age worries you. You may think about settling in and in ablink of an eye you're thirty!
    The dream was dreamt to ease the negative thoughts that came into your mind while you sleept. The subconscious creates a storyline that keeps you interested and stops you from waking up when these negative thoughts come in sleep.
    Cheers Wolfjk
    Dreaming is a vital function of life

heather p. smith Guest

Default gender of baby

I am now 27.5 weeks pregnant. This is my second pregnancy. With my first child I had a dream early in that I was having a boy and is name is Hunter. The dream showed him as an infant. When I gave birth to him, he looked identical to my dreams. He in deed was a boy named Hunter. This time a round, I had a strong feeling that I am having a girl. I had no name picked out. One day out of the blue her name spoke to me while I was working. I had 3 dreams total and all showed I was having a girl. The dreams were so real. One dream in particular I was in labor and felt all the pain that came along with it. I pushed the baby out and saw all the girl parts. My god mother, which has had dreams occur, has also had 3 dreams that this baby is a girl. Neither of us have a large preference considering my aunt lives in Virginia and I live in Vermont. I would be completely convinced I was having a girl. However, I have had 2 ultrasounds that proved I was having a boy. I would be content with having a boy if I didn't keep having all these dreams. What could they mean?

Quote Originally Posted by heather p. smith View Post
    I am now 27.5 weeks pregnant. This is my second pregnancy. With my first child I had a dream early in that I was having a boy and is name is Hunter. The dream showed him as an infant. When I gave birth to him, he looked identical to my dreams. He in deed was a boy named Hunter. This time a round, I had a strong feeling that I am having a girl. I had no name picked out. One day out of the blue her name spoke to me while I was working. I had 3 dreams total and all showed I was having a girl. The dreams were so real. One dream in particular I was in labor and felt all the pain that came along with it. I pushed the baby out and saw all the girl parts. My god mother, which has had dreams occur, has also had 3 dreams that this baby is a girl. Neither of us have a large preference considering my aunt lives in Virginia and I live in Vermont. I would be completely convinced I was having a girl. However, I have had 2 ultrasounds that proved I was having a boy. I would be content with having a boy if I didn't keep having all these dreams. What could they mean?
    Hi Heather,
    Don't believe everything dreams tell you! Dreams often use your everyday thoughts as the basis. Subconsciously you want a girl and you dream about having a girl. It is a sort of wishfulfiment.
    Cheers Wolfjk
    Dreaming is a vital function of life

xitlightz,

Interesting dream....

The fact that your having a child in your dream doesn't necessarily relate to you having a child in real life. I believe it is more symbolic in that it means you are giving birth to a new idea, project, or responsibility that will be under your care. Since it wasn't as painful as you thought, it could mean once you are taking on this new responsibility, the pain you went through to get to that place isn't going to seem that bad if that makes sense.

I pray this has helped you out some...God bless you!!

Mando
    "For God may speak in one way, or in another, yet man does not perceive it. In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falls upon men, while slumbering on their beds, then He opens the ears of men, and seals their instruction." Job 33:14-16

confused_21 Guest

<small><b> , i dreamed tha same exact thing she dreamed wow