Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    fantasticpow Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Possible Soul mate dream?

I've been dreaming every once a while each year of this girl I've never met or seen before.

Everytime I meet her, we're always in a relationship romance situation. Perhap its my subconscious creating an image of a woman of my fantasy. But it doesn't make sense to the fact that when I see her, I know her so well as though I'm living in another life with the existance of her. When I wake up, I would forget everything, even her name.

Lets just say, if I dream of myself in a relationship, it will always be this same woman.

Why, and what does this all mean? Oh I'm single.

That is so awesome!!!

I want to know who my soulmate is?! Im actually a lez so I think I know she's the same sex ;)

I've read quite a few books and websites on the subject and yes it is possible to dream of your soulmate before you meet him or her. My point here is that Yes she is your soulmate! Take in stride.

Leave no room for doubt and trust your intuition! I'd definitely recommend reading up on the subject to give you confidence on the topic. Be a believer don't doubt love. But dont overanalyze either, I analzed every detail of a dream and of her in reality because I had a very powerful obe/lucid dream of an attractive woman, and because I overanalyzed it all and told everyone and their mom about it, I think negative influences have separated us. I am still praying if its true though. See Im talking about her now.
    Anyhow, if there are blockages that you sense are coming before you meet her, than Pray at once for You and for Her.

It seems you know your answer is yes but your still not sure, just trust your intuition, you seem lucky, so more power to you...

I think eventually you will meet this woman. I dreamed of a man I didn't know for almost 7 years before I finally met him. I dreamed his first name after a while and I have written in my dream journal from several years back the name of the road he lived on. I am now living there with him and his son. I ran into him out of the blue in a copy shop one night and recognized him. We met on the night his ex-wife asked him for a divorce. We talked a lot and became friends first. After the divorce we began dating. It hasn't been easy because of child custody and court but we finally worked it all out. I had dreamed that his wife was cheating on him and that his baby daughter was not his biological child. It all turned out to be true. He now has full custody of his son but we do not see the little girl nor his ex. I hope you have an easier path ahead of you. I will tell you that it was worth all the hard times and we are very happy together. Good luck to you and your dream lady. ~ Golanv

fantasticpow Guest

thanks for the comments, but really its really tough. I mean theres a negative/positive side to this.

Negative - believing would only shallow your view in life, in who you want to date, and to be with? And it would only make you wait sometime endlessly for years not knowing if this is true or false.

Positive - if this is true, and if one were to meet that person, it would be a greatest fullfillment in life.

Other than that... Most are taught that dream are just an image that reflect your self conscious, of what you should be aware concerning your health, worries, and emotional situation.

Yes. I understand that and you have to go on with your life. If it is meant to be it will happen in time. When I started dreaming about my current boyfriend I was with someone else and it would not have worked if we met then because he was still married. Perhaps the dreams are telling you something about yourself. I just know that in my experience it was true. When I did meet him I asked for his card so I could contact him and keep in touch. Otherwise he may never have been a part of my life. I did not tell him everything I had dreamed because it would have totally freaked him out. I told him over time and it came to pass. The big difference for me was that the dreams were in full color. When I have black and white dreams I have to search for their meaning. The color ones happen. Peace ~ Golanv

MAPreCogDreamer Guest

I have had a very similar dream reacurring for many many many years. There is always this faceless man who I just feel completely at home with but I have no idea who he is and there is no indication that I have mett him (but it is always the same man). But I also have other dreams where I am in relationships with other people (but I can always see those other persons faces and once I resolve whatever person issue in my life that is causing those dreams they go away, the faceless man never goes away). It always eventually comes back to this one person, its like we have an entire alternate life in the dreams, I find myself hopeing to have those dreams some nights.

But the thing with dreams seems to be that they are never literally what they seem to be. I have pre-cog dreams all the time but the diference is that eventually it comes true. With my experience with that same type of dream is that it has never come true, I have never met that man. You seem to be the same, you have never met that woman. I would guess that it might be a desire within yourself for romance, for a partner, some thing missing that might not even be related to love, could be direction, purpose, adventure, anything like that. But this is just what comes to me as a possible answer for this, I am not educated in what they actually mean, just from my personal experience with that same type of dream it seems to mean something else.

But personally (and you might feel the same) I never tried to dive too far into that particular dream because I like it...lol...I don't want to fix the problem and never see him again. That might sound strange but thats another option with that dream. If I go more then a week with out having the dream I find myself missing it. You have to decide if you want to dive too far into it and risk loosing it. Personally I hope I never stop having that dream, I always waik up so happy and calm the next day.

MAPreCogDreamer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by fantasticpow View Post
    thanks for the comments, but really its really tough. I mean theres a negative/positive side to this.

Negative - believing would only shallow your view in life, in who you want to date, and to be with? And it would only make you wait sometime endlessly for years not knowing if this is true or false.

Positive - if this is true, and if one were to meet that person, it would be a greatest fullfillment in life.

Other than that... Most are taught that dream are just an image that reflect your self conscious, of what you should be aware concerning your health, worries, and emotional situation.
    I have already written a responce to this but then I went back and read more and had to respond to this.
    I absolutely agree about the positive and negatives to this as someone who has had those same dreams for over 10 years now (I am now 25) I've been married for 3.5 years to a man who is not the man in my dream and about 8 months ago I almost left him. Things were just not meshing the way they should and I was having that dream every night. We eventually went to counseling, worked through most of our issues and the dreams come less. But they do still come (about 1-2 times per week) I find it is best to seporate the two, RL seporate from the dreams because the only thing real and in front of me is RL. Don't let the dream dictate your life. Make decisions in your life as if the dream was not there and if your meant to find her you will, the circumstances might not be ideal but everything seems to happen when and as it should so have faith in it and be open to other things, everything will fall into place. If she is out there the dream will only help you realise it is her when you meet her, it won't help you find her.
    Last edited by MAPreCogDreamer; 06-08-2007 at 11:37 AM.

This is very good advice, Pre Cog. I only dreamed of my boyfriend by name for about 7 years before I met him. I forgot to mention that I had dreamed of him off and on since 8th grade. I even used to draw him starting in 8th grade. I have been watching for him ever since and didn't meet him until I was 48. If he is indeed my twin soul (we are all soul mates) that would make sense. Usually our twin soul is not incarnated at the same time. When it happens it is normally later on in the final lifetime here before we meet. I got married when I was 21 and we stayed together for 16 years. We are still friends; he comes over & we play music together. He knew about the man I had dreamed and had actually seen at the beach in '74. He told me he could be him. The sly dog. ;) He had never been to that beach, whereas the man I am now with was definitely there in '74. We saw each other from a distance then. I am still just living with him though. Like Mark Twain said, "Marriage is a fine institution but I'm not sure I'm ready for an institution yet."

missapril Guest

Default mike

Last night i was reading a man's near death experience story on the internet. i was so into this story and totally amazed of the things he went through and learned on the other side. I thought about all the things i read as i was laying in bed i had even thought about what i had read about how to have a lucid dream however i wasnt concentrating on that at all. I dreamt that i was introduced to a gorgeous man named mike. he was amazing although i cant remember excatly what he looked like i knew that he was the one for me... However he was engaged to be married very shortly. i cant remember alot about this dream but i do remember any time we spent together we were both on cloud nine. i have never felt love like this before in life NEVER!! and i dated a guy for 5 years but this dream was incredible. He and I always wanted to be together and the love was soooo strong. Since i woke up this morning i cant stop thinking about him, I dont know if the guy im searching for is really named mike but i know that he is meant for me!!!

alwaysdreaming Guest

I've been having the same thing going on for the last four and a half years now. It's always this guy with the deepest ocean blue eyes that look backlit. They look like they're absorbing light and could possibly glow in the dark (though they don't). Everything else about how he looks changes except the eyes. His personality always seems to be the same too.

I wouldn't call what I feel for him love (yet). I'm more trying to figure out what his intentions are. For the first couple of years, it was like he was trying to figure me out. Lately, it's been like he gets how to approach me and win me over. More recently, there have been a couple of dreams where we're in a well established relationship. I'm not completely convinced that this is what he wants yet. He is someone who can clearly have any woman he wants, and my attitude is "what makes me different?" other than the fact that I'm one of the few who has told him no.

I used to do card readings with friends, and still do every once in a while. I have never met this guy, and at the time that this started, I was in love with someone else who in no way resembles this guy. Every reading I've ever had done for myself, however, says that this guy is who I'm supposed to wind up with and that he will be the father of my future children. The term used is that he is my "wolf" (based on the idea that wolves mate for life).

Also according to the readings I've had done, he won't be showing up until I "get my sh*t together," which I've come to the conclusion means when I have a life together that's stable enough to share. I'm about a couple of years away from that now.

I can't say why or what it means. To me, it was just something interesting that happened every once in a while and I wouldn't have thought anything of it if my friends hadn't made such a huge fuss over it. I'd say keep a dream journal by your bedside to write it all down while it's fresh in your mind and find friends who are into card readings. They might be able to give some answers you're looking for.