SeanBan Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Angry Recurring dream of someone finding the dead body which I disposed of

Hi,
    Can anyone help me with this recurring dream (2 times per year).
    In the dream, I accidently was responsible for killing someone (unknow) and I did not want people to find out so in my dream, I go to great lenghts to hide the body and evidence. I cover any evidence in layer and layers of earth/wood/stones etc.

Then the second part of the dream is an authority figure (like police but not so clear) looking and almost discovering the body ... almost. While the dream is going on, it's as if I'm an observer to the dreat and am trying to direct it somewhere but never quite successfully.

Then I wake up.

It's driving me crazy! Anyone have any ideas of what this is all about?

Thanks - SeanBan

Needless to say, I have never been involved in any such type of dark activity!
    Last edited by SeanBan; 05-04-2007 at 04:25 PM.

Hi,
    To kill someone means to help him to have a problem solved.
    Layers of stones or soil mean layers of money.
    Seems you help people or lend them loans.
    Of course dreams have a delay to happen.

Good luck.
    If one dreamt someone killed him means he will have a long life.
    If dreamt he killed someone but didn't decapitate him means he will do him a favor.
    If dreamt a group were killed means he will have a benefit.The Israelian /33.
    If dreamt someone killed him in oppression means he is oppressed and someone will revenge for him.The Pilgrimage /60.
    If one dreamt killed his own child means he will receive moral livelihood. The Livestock/151.
    If one dreamt killed a fierce animal or an insect or a roach means he will overcome the enemy.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

SeanBan Guest

Default Killing someone is helping someone?

Hi,
    Thanks for your reply but I must admit, I don't get your reply. What does the body represent in a dream? Then someone else's body? Hiding a dead body feeling like not acknowledging some deed of the past?

Must think about it.

John

Hi,
    A body means an ignorant (Kind of illitrate) person.
    Because an ignorant person is like a dead.( It has diferent levels).
    Is it clear?

I want to tell you a reason to know that 5 senses can't understand anything except by the soul,
    Have you dreamt you were eating and drinking and had pleasure of that. He said yes. I said: have you dreamt laughing and crying, and strolling in the cities that haven't seen yet but you know the specialties. He said: yes dreamt very much. I said: Have you ever dreamt about your dead brother or father and know them like they are alive.
    He said: yes too many times. I said: tell me which sense has received such things to see the dead and talking to them or crying and laughing. He said: I canít say which one. Because the body is slept like a dead. I said: tell me when you wake up donít you remember and report to the friends exactly, He said; yes and sometimes I see that before night in real life. I said; which sense keeps it to remember the dream after waking. He said; there is no way for sense. I said then you should know because senses are vein here that is the soul that God has put wisdom in it and it is a reason. He said; what I dream is like mirage one thinks it is water but when arrive at there is nothing. I said; how do you say it is like mirage and you ate sweets and pickles and were happy and sad he said; because what I dream when I arrive at it is nothing. I said: have you ever had sex in the dream and your hearts beat, have you ever had wet dream about a woman or man. You know him or donít know He said many times said had you orgasm and when you woke up you were wet then this is not mirage.
    He said: dreaming orgasm is just like the real life .I said this is my reason that soul. Knows everything although senses are dead and canít see or hear of course you shouldnít deny that soul in addition of the senses knowledge recognition in the waking life and after vanishing the senses has sex with them then it recognizes the things after going senses and now you understand that the itself is guiding the senses and is their governor and none of the senses canít do anything without soul; if the soul goes a head body wasnít get back and if soul gets back the body wonít go ahead with the soul the happiness comes and with it the ache is received if a sense is damaged the soul is remained but if the soul is damaged senses can work properly.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Klover Guest

Actually, I am having the same recurring dream. I am too freaked out to go to sleep so I was running a search to see if I could find the symbology on these dreams. This post was the first thing that came up, so I decided to join this message board.

Mine started about 3 years ago. I haven't had the dream in about a year & then I had the dream last night. The thing that bugs me the most about the dream is that it runs in "episodes". One time, I dreamt that I hid the bodies (its always two bodies) in a building, the next time I dreamt I am moving the bodies from the same building to somewhere else. It always picks up where I left off. Last night I had to move one body from an abandoned car. It was falling apart so I took the head & put it in a backpack & went to hide it.

I have no idea why I have these horrible dreams. And I have no idea why I had another one again after a year of peaceful sleep.

Klover Guest

P.S. I did find one dream dictionary that said a corpse represents a part of you that has died & hiding something represents guilt.

It sort of helps me, but maybe it will help you more.

unclesirbobbyrobson Guest

HOW TO INTERPRET A DREAM : There is some evidence that dreams can link to telepathy and premonition. However, itís really best to assume that any given dream is purely psychological in origin. So first try to establish if this is the case. The language of dreams is complicated so itís actually easier to try and second guess what subjects a dream can be about. First try to understand that dreams are very much in the present. That because of the way that the Mind is organized. The research of Jon Winson showed that certain brainwaves only make an appearance at night time. So during the night we process through the previous days events and feelings and reorder our own feelings. We transfer new information from short term into long term memory blocks. So therefore dreams represent the highlights of the previous days thinking. So simply try to establish the new feelings. Also try to remember that the dream mind is a mind that deals with ideas and conceptual feelings. So try to reduce your key moments and feelings into a set of quotes. Here are a few examples: "My sister is acting oddly again. I wonder if her marriage is in trouble", "I really hate my boss. I was picked on again yesterday", "I am trying to devise a new strategy to the new computer game I have got". Above all try to see which way your mind is pointing. Sometimes we dwell on the previous day but other times we are worrying about some event or situation that is due to happen. Once you have written down some possible dream triggers then try to see how the various dreams symbols can represent specific feelings. The dream symbols feature a number of quotes which in practice tend to be the types of emotions that these symbols mean in practice. For instance a soldier appearing in your dreams may link to a need to be disciplined or a need to struggle through some warlike situation. See which best fit your own situation. For a full understanding of symbolic meanings refer to the links provided.

YOUR DREAM: kill police

THE DREAM SYMBOLS
    POLICE : "I have had all sorts of fears but now I think I have restored my peace of mind"
    "He knows I do not like to talk about the past - and he knows that if he does I will put a stop to it"
    "There was such a commotion but things have calmed down now"
    "He knows the rules and regulations and he broke them"
    "I do not like to break the conventions. Everyone should be given a chance to talk and express their opinion"

Dream symbolism and dream dictionary interpretation - The meaning of police in dream analysis

These links wil help you understand dream interpreting in general

Dream symbolism and dream dictionary interpretation - How to interpret dreams
    Dream symbolism - How to use dream symbols
    A dream dictionary that explores the variety of meanings in a dream symbol

A444 Guest

Default I also have had dreams about hiding bodies.

I saw this posting thread and thought I would reply because I could not find any other site discussing this topic. I wake from these dreams physically disturbed and my body is extremely tense and sometimes sore. There are so many elements to these dreams that I am not sure what they mean.

What does it mean when sometimes the person doing the killing is your mother and you sometimes assist, or try to stop her from murdering? What does it mean when you suddenly realize that you want to find a good lawyer and turn yourself in? What does it mean when the bodies are disposed of in different ways? One body was burned and buried under floor boards, then the next one was just sort of thrown in on top. In my head I could hear myself thinking, "Well, if they found the ashes they would figure out they belonged to a human anyway. So what is the difference if I just pile them on top of each other."

Not to be morbid, but sometimes a night terror can really bother a person until they find out what they meant.

Thankyou SeanBan for starting the thread, the responses have been helpful.

the pink umbrella Guest

Default i am having sort of the same dream

okay my brothers best friend died when we were just out of high school. last year i started haveing dreams in which i was somehow the one that killed him by accident and his body would be in a car i was driving hidden, and the police would want to search my car. Tonight i dreamed that not only was i telling my brother that i helped richard, his friend that died, that i was or had hidden a body that he had killed, but when i was telling him this, we were walking around our old neighborhood, and stepping over a muddy area with maggots, and i remembered i had burried richard there. My brother said to me, that he knew about the boddy that i helped richard with but "they" (?) were talking about richars body. I wake from these dreams and feel like ive actually killed someone. I would never hurt anyone! And love richard. Im so glad i found out someone besides me has dreamed that they were hiding a body because i thought i was going insane. the feeling i have when i wake up is fear and guilt. it is very disturbing. my mother said in her twenties, she used to dream the same type of dream, and i am 26. But i dont think its hereditary or anything like that. Its really disturbing, i cant say that enough.