Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fish

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Fish

If one dreamt someone gave him a salt fish or dried fish means a big man will oppress him.If dreamt a small fish means he will have a loss by his page or his child or it may mean a travel.If dreamt a tube full of tiny fish means his wife will get seriously ill,If dreamt about fish in a warm sea means a disaster and hardship.Fish in the cold water means a goodness and benefit.If dreamt he had many fresh big fish as big as salmon means he will receive a loan or a wind fall.If dreamt small fish as big as sardines means a sorrow.If dreamt he found a pearl in a fish means he will have a baby boy.Fresh fish means a windfall because in the victuals that sent for Jesus Christ from the heaven there were some fish too.If dreamt there was a fish coming out of his mouth means he will tell too many lies.If dreamt there was coming a fish out of his sex organ mean he will have a baby girl.If dreamt he was eating cooked fresh fish means he will receive some money.If dreamt he was a fish seller means he will have a benefit.If dreamt sea fish were speaking to him means he will be aware of the president or governor's secret and will achieve his wish.Fish may also mean : 1- a minister 2- an army 3- a virgin girl 4- windfall 5- a sorrow 6- an indian girl.
    Last edited by Varzandeh; 04-08-2010 at 09:10 AM.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

HI,
    I dreamth that I worked at the grocery store with my cousin (shes the manager) & she was telling me to place the Correct fish on the ice shelves with the appropriate name of the fish.
    There were many fish that I had to handle.

What does this mean?

Hi,
    You will receive a good deal of money soon in around two months.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

dreamer09 Guest

Default Fish

Hi,

I was always told that when you dream of "uncooked" fish it represented pregnancy. Someone that you know could be pregnant. But every interpretation of fish is different.

gulldom Guest

I dreamed I was sitting with a friends on sofa in my apartment. They all got hooks for fishing and the sea was beneath our foots. They couldn't catch nothing and I also tried. I really felt a strong pull when it bite on first. I caught a nice fish not small for our sea.
    What this mean, can somebody help with idea.

Ian OPX Guest

Post Stop Dreaming Start Action

Every interpretation of fish is different.

Lets Stop Dreaming Start Action.

Hi,
    What if I dreamth my 3yr old son caught me 3 fish. They were medium size...like small but very round & unique in shape.

They were still alive....and I asked my Neuro professor if I should eat them or put them in my tank I had & keep them alive. She said there to small to eat...so if I put them in the Freezer no more than 2hours it should transition their own home water to the fish tank water so they dont get killed & die.

So I did that...
    what does this mean?

camelia54Tran Guest

Default dream fish

Fish are often metaphors for our spiritual side, if this were my dream it would suggest that my comfortable life (the bed, where I rest and dream) and what I thought was my future both physically and spiritually are under threat.

The actions of others have placed such a strain on your peace of mind, how you planned your life and your inner calm to the point where it all seems like such a mess.

What could be happening, however, is that your dreams, ambitions and expectations need to come out into the open so this 'shock' to the system has killed off the beautiful place hidden in the shadows. Now it needs to be rebuilt in the sun and out in the open.

Is that possible? Does that make sense?:secret:

camelia54Tran,
    Wow,....Yes that actually does make sense. But how can you tell that its under threat...just by me having to switch the fish & their water from the freezer to another place (aquarium)?

My life (spiritual,emotional,mental) has never been so confusing than the past month or so in my life. I am a very confident person when it comes to my own future & especially my spiritual side.
    But Ive been feeling in Limbo lately because of this new person who has come into my life...& has tried to change my grounding into something *New* or different. (but Im scared to let go of my current beliefs...& have been trying to incorporate it 2-gether....Somehow)

But this person, can actually read my mind & feelings....& I can with him, so its all just so Overwhelming.

gulldom Guest

What if I gave fish to someone?