Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    heavenscent700 Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Question end of the world

i was surprised to know that it wasn’t only i who had this “end of the world” dreams. i’d been eager to know what this dreams mean. over and over again i see the whole sky bloody red and the sea turbulent. this dreams has been going on for years. a voice in my dreams says to me to tell people to change their ways because the end is coming. there was an instance that i answered the voice that i dont want to do that and to stop asking me. for years the dream ceased. but when i became active in my spiritual side again it was there all over again, until now.i had dreams before that came true. i had a dream of lot of people drowning into the sea. and the voice told me to tell the people to change their ways. after several days a part of my country was devastated by flashflood due to constant logging. many people got drowned. the government had a mass burial because there were so many casualties they cant bury at once.bodies were bloated and can’t be recognized anymore. it was all over the news i got the creeps of my life when i remember my dream. there were many instances that my dream came true even of my personal life. i also had dreams i was flying or floating. anybody knows what this means?

Hi,
    First I should say dream symbols are coomon amongst people and they are seen by everybody.For have a look on these symbols you should see the dream dictionary advanced.
    Red sky is not a good sign and means a disaster in the region.
    About flying:
    If one dreamt had wings and feathers and flew means he will have a travel.If dreamt was flying without feathers and wings means his situation will change.If dreamt flew from his roof to another means he will divorce his partner and will marry another person.If dreamt was flying from a place to another like a bird means will have a travel.If dreamt flew direct to the sky means will have a hurt and loss.If dreamt flew to the high in the sky and disappeared and didn't turn back means his life is ending.If dreamt flew to the galaxies means will have a pilgrimage travel.If dreamt flew from his house to an unknown house means there is a death danger.If dreamt had feathers unlike the birds means will get ill.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

If one dreamt himself in the sky, means will go to a travel and will gain some dignity and greatness.If dreamt was flying in the wide sky also will go to a travel with blessings.If dreamt flew direct and arrived at the sky means a loss and disturbance.If dreamt went to the sky with the decision not to come back, means he will gain greatness and kingdom or will look for a big goal that will achieve.If dreamt heard a voice from the sky means goodness and health.If dreamt a bird spoke to him from the sky means a happiness is on the way.If dreamt himself in the first sky means his death is near.If dreamt he was in the second sky will learn knowledge and science.If was in the third sky will receive some success and greatness.If was in the fourth sky will get close to a governor.If was in the fifth sky will have some fears.If was in the sixth sky will have some good luck and goodness.If dreamt went upper than seventh sky and didn't turn back means a death danger.If dreamt went to the first sky but its doors were closed means his affairs will get closed by a big man.If dreamt couldn't look at the sky and fell his head down , means will separate a big man.If dreamt the angels came from sky and passed by him , means the doors of science and knowledge will open for him.If dreamt had a house in the sky as people have on the earth means his death is near.If dreamt his house was like the earth houses and made of brick and mud and chalk , means he will be proud to the material world .If dreamt it was raining honey from sky means blessings for the people.If dreamt it was raining sand or soil, if it was little means good but if it was too much means a disaster.If dreamt it was raining stones or snakes and scorpions , means a disaster for the city.If dreamt he was hanging himself from the sky means he will receive some dignity and greatness.If an honest person dreamt went to the seventh sky means will choose the moral and religion.If wasn't honest and was in the seventh sky will feel sorry for the sins or will die.If dreamt came from sky to earth , means will get ill to the death limit then will cure.If dreamt there was a castle or a dom that wasn't made of bricks and stone, means he will get proud to the material world.
    If dreamt the doors of the sky were open means the prayers will be accepted in that year and will rain much and will be plenty of water. The Moon / 11- 12.If dreamt a door was opened in the sky for him or for people means goodness and blessings.If dreamt fell from the sky means God's wrath for him.If dreamt it was raining stones means a disaster .Hejr/74If dreamt it was raining wheat and barely means all kinds of blessings for that city and safety and comfort.If dreamt the sky was green means goodness and safety for the city.If the sky was white means illness in the city.If was red means fight and bloody war.If the sky was black means a big disaster.If dreamt the sky was brighter than usuall God will grant him insight and light in the religion knowledge.If dreamt the door of sky opened in front of him means the doors of goodness and livelihood will open for him.If was worshipping the sky means he is pagan.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

sljc Guest

Default Two Dreams: White Stallion & Great White Eagle

By sljc1378

Hello Everyone,

WHITE STALLION:

While in a dream, the Lord opened my mind unto awareness, and I was standing in the midst of horses in their stalls, when I was drawn to a stall and made present before a pure white Stallion. While looking upon this beautiful appearance, the horse bolted from the gate and went out to my left and lift out from the barn into the forest area. Quicken by our Lord from within knowing fully the meaning of the promise represented by this appearance, I considered everything hopeful for us, and released from all fear, and ran like the wind after the White Stallion into the darkness. Through the trees, brushes, and vines I struggled on and on keeping to the path set by the White Stallion. Then coming to a cliff front, the horse ran straight up, or went straight up, I know not how? Then grasping to the vines and clawing my way up through the black and moist dirt, I came to the cliff’s edge. The Lord made knowing within me Heaven would be that which I’d peer into once I pulled my head above. Funny when I consider it, I actually agreed within not to view the surroundings? That way I’d be able to peer over and still return to bring back the way to others where Heaven is. So when I finally peering over the cliff’s edge, I seen puffy white clouds on both sides of a straight path going into a focal point at a distance stood an Angel of Lord. The Angel of the Lord made my presence known of His presence unto me. Then when perception was made the Angel was present before me. The Angel with His right big toe, for I am the last and least chosen of the group by the Lord for this work, pressed me back into the world. And it was impressed upon my mind, I am knowing the way unto Heaven, and by the understanding given me of our Lord, I will show it to all who may receive.

GREAT WHITE EAGLE, FACE OF A MAN:

In this dream given unto me of the Lord’s mercy happened some years back. It was around the time I was working at a printing and flexible packaging company. I was awakened in the dream pulling into the drive way of the plant, and as I approached the middle of the parking lot, at the point where I’d normally park, I don’t remember if I parked or not, these really large birds began flying just over me, and landing on the factory roofs, for there were 5 buildings connected lengthwise in a row. Each bird that flew over was in, and of itself magnificent, and seemingly increased in majesty, and beauty. And when they all came together upon the roof, about 5 or so in all, I look upon them in wonderment, for truly they were the most regal creatures I’d ever seen. A few were standing, some in roosting positions, their gazes seemed distant, and assured of their knowing or presence in being. As I am given to remember, all were black and white in color. Some were more black with what seemed to be small smatterings of white about the wings and flight feathers. One was mostly white, and speckled ever so slightly with a little black about the eyes and neck, this particular bird was a owl. Then there was one as a eagle, who seemed perhaps a little larger then the others, but remember these birds where all as big, if not bigger, then a man. The remainder of the birds were hawks and such, but all white and black in color. And they each knew of each other, whom they did rest together with. Immediately it came to my mind, after viewing so wondrous a sight, that I must quickly go into the factory, in hope of not disturbing these beautiful birds (projections of people in the Spiritual realm), that everyone inside may come out and see them! How shall I tell them, what should I say?, knowing the ways of some, would they believe or even care? As I got out of my car and began approaching the first building, where was the employee entrances, one by one these large birds in their order of splendors began flying over my head…their shadows covered me as they flew in a straight line to a tree way afar off in the distance. There peering, to where they had gone, I was a little sadden not being able to bring the people inside to witness so great a sight as this outside, being they had gone. As I was standing there, there came over another shadow, a little startled being it was not in sequence of time with those others in the line? My mind searched for what had I missed? This time though, the bird did not continue, but the shadow stayed right over my head, creating a little tension, and anxiety, within me. Then I was made mindful of past dreams, whereby the presence of the Lord was made known unto me. Thank you Lord. My mind being opened from His presence, appearing right in front of me was a Great White Eagle. More grand and magnificent then all birds seen before. I knew this was the appearance of the all knowing God. His feathers where living whitening, soft effulgence, pure inside and out, Holy Holy Holy. Then His right brow lifted as if examining me with a critical eye. His stance was one in which His wing tips were upon the ground or very close. The wings were opened at the top, like a bird allowing air in and around their breast and body to flow. The Great White Eagle made His right side to be more prominent toward me. Then knowing that Jesus Christ was Lord and God, and here was before me the Great White Eagle, I did desire to know how is this wonderful oneness of the Divine Trinity. Then that of the Great White Eagle formed on His right into a cross whose feathers retained all the splendor of their first living whitening, and at the head of the cross the Eagle’s beak was opened wide, and there inside was revealed the face of a man. Knowing this was the Lord, I put my face to the ground and there worshiped the Lord God Almighty creator and sustainer of Heaven and earth, the very all in all. amen

Thank you Lord, sljc

dreamguy Guest

Default End of the world

I have dreams about the end of the world.
    Sometimes I have to lead people to a bombshelter, under the ground, deep with huge metal doors opening and closing behind us. I know the code. But even when we arrive I still can see the sky... the fights, the deaths.
    Other times a disease or virus kill people and I am there, watching this and trying to run away but no safe place. Chaos everywhere but I can fly, and I can heal. These dreams come again and again. And I have the feeling that these events are getting closer and closer. I don't know what they mean. Maybe just my fears.

Hi,
    If you led people to an underground means you will cause a few people a sorrow.
    If you flew in the dream means you will go on a travel.

If you healed someone means you will guide people to a true way of life or will speak about that.

Good luck.

approximate interpretation time table: Dreams at noon or exactly at midnight( In the summer time 13 at noon and 1 midnight else at 12)in the same day if past a few minutes, a few days later. Dreams at 10-11 in the morning in 15-30 days later. Also dreams at 3-4 in the evening in 1-2 months .Dreams in the sunset mostly are not truthful and are messed, they have no interpretations, Dreams at 4-5 in the morning in a few days to 2 months some dreams in the holy books( Josef dream of kneeling the sun and the moon and 11 stars)was interpreted after 20 years and other dreams of the Pharaoh's prisoners interpreted in the same day and after 7 years. Dream of Pharaoh about the 7 thin cows and 7 fat cows interpreted from the next year to 14 years. Also dreams in 6th of the month will interpret after 1-2 days, in 9th at the same day, in 10th after 20 days, in 13th after 9 days in 14th after 26 days and in 15th after 3 days, in 16th after 2 days and in 28th ,29th ,30th in the same day, but these are solar (Persian months and you should refer to a calendar or convert them) . Of course there are different kinds of dreams , like messy dreams which have no interpretations or deja vu dreams, or psychological dreams or dreams which are caused by bad food or drinks.

dreamguy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Varzandeh View Post
    Hi,
    If you led people to an underground means you will cause a few people a sorrow.
    If you flew in the dream means you will go on a travel.

If you healed someone means you will guide people to a true way of life or will speak about that.

Good luck.

approximate interpretation time table: Dreams at noon or exactly at midnight( In the summer time 13 at noon and 1 midnight else at 12)in the same day if past a few minutes, a few days later. Dreams at 10-11 in the morning in 15-30 days later. Also dreams at 3-4 in the evening in 1-2 months .Dreams in the sunset mostly are not truthful and are messed, they have no interpretations, Dreams at 4-5 in the morning in a few days to 2 months some dreams in the holy books( Josef dream of kneeling the sun and the moon and 11 stars)was interpreted after 20 years and other dreams of the Pharaoh's prisoners interpreted in the same day and after 7 years. Dream of Pharaoh about the 7 thin cows and 7 fat cows interpreted from the next year to 14 years. Also dreams in 6th of the month will interpret after 1-2 days, in 9th at the same day, in 10th after 20 days, in 13th after 9 days in 14th after 26 days and in 15th after 3 days, in 16th after 2 days and in 28th ,29th ,30th in the same day, but these are solar (Persian months and you should refer to a calendar or convert them) . Of course there are different kinds of dreams , like messy dreams which have no interpretations or deja vu dreams, or psychological dreams or dreams which are caused by bad food or drinks.
    sorrow? even if in the dream it looked like I am the key for their life/survivor?

Archivesisis Guest

Default when I heard THE THREE TRUMPETS:

Back in about 1970, I had this, um, I don't want to call it-- a dream, as I
    really do not know what it was. I was (in real-life) in a reclining posit
    ion--
    I "heard" a kind of a loud horn (shofar?) --
    (An asside: but in reality there was no such sound.)
    my body stiffened and I "knew" I was dead, yet, I was not frightened. I sat
    upright in this stiffened position, from my bed. Two faceless people were
    helping me to "arise". I knew I would hear this horn two more times, and
    then it would be "the coming of the
    age."

Two years later, I awoke from a deep sleep, as I heard the second horn. Yet
    , in real time, there was no such horn. (This time, I was living 60 miles
    from the original
    "sounding".) Then, less than a year later, I heard the third horn, once ag
    ain, awaking me from a night's sleep and it reality there was no such horn.

Half asleep/half awake, (approximately ten years later, and now 15miles fro
    m the second site) I depicted trying to drive out of our driveway, and ther
    e was a "suited" individual (like those used now-a-days for decontamination
    purposes) who started "spraying" from a hose-like apparatus at passing veh
    icles. We were not sprayed. We drove out to a major highway and traversed
    the road, north, about thirty miles and all of a sudden a bunch of people
    attired in such garments, stormed the highway and started spraying vehicles
    , and fleeing people with this whitish vapor.

Two
    days before 9-11, I was coming home from work passing a local cemetery
    (in actuality!) and I looked into that cemetery and wondered, why was judgm
    ent day taking so very long!
    One day before 9-11, I sat down on my couch in the livingroom and said unde
    r my breathe, "I am ready! Let it happen." (When I thought this, I thought,
    this is very weird wording!)
    A friend of mine who also is very religious, revealed to me something of th
    is strange nature went on with her too, around the same time I was thinking
    this, she too.
    I watched the whole scene happen before my very eyes, what was happening si
    xty miles down the street from me, and I almost felt as if I knew this, (of
    course not the planes crashing into the towers, etc.) but as if this was a
    confirmation of what I believe would be the precursor to "the end."
    What I am revealing to you and my reactions, I feel were very weird, and my
    confidants feel very
    unlikely in my "nature."
    (Ironically, those who crashed one of the jets into the World Trade Center
    supposedly frequented just a few nights before, a strip-joint down the stre
    et from where I am employed, and the "scuttle-butt" is that they may have c
    ome into the library in which I work and borrowed our computers.)

http://www.ancienttimes.net/cgiancie...um=49&topic=13

Ofcourse, the scene of the "suited" folk sounds like spraying of germ warfa
    re (anthrax)?????

Remember the tsunami? The day it happened, in upper New York State where I live in "the land o' Goshen" I saw a strange blueish white spiral flash which was momentary but it was not (right after it, there seem to be a unbelievable sense of CALM, as if LIFE STOOD STILL-- when the earth was momentarily off its axis???)... it was odd, I never saw it before, never again, cannot find anything in my research like it... the next day we heard about the tsunami, and I immediately calculated the times when we had heard it happened and the time in which I saw the strange flash... it was the same time indeed.

Hi,
    The only thing I could find:

If one dreamt about Seraph means a long life with comfort and dignity.
    If one dreamt Seraph was blowing in the trumpet means there will be justice and fair in the city and people will do good deeds.
    If dreamt Seraph had the trumpet in hand means a sorrow and sedition for the people.

You died in the dream then was alive means you will have a long life.
    Good luck.

XtremeGirl Guest

Unhappy the end of the world..dream

Quote Originally Posted by heavenscent700 View Post
    i was surprised to know that it wasn’t only i who had this “end of the world” dreams. i’d been eager to know what this dreams mean. over and over again i see the whole sky bloody red and the sea turbulent. this dreams has been going on for years. a voice in my dreams says to me to tell people to change their ways because the end is coming. there was an instance that i answered the voice that i dont want to do that and to stop asking me. for years the dream ceased. but when i became active in my spiritual side again it was there all over again, until now.i had dreams before that came true. i had a dream of lot of people drowning into the sea. and the voice told me to tell the people to change their ways. after several days a part of my country was devastated by flashflood due to constant logging. many people got drowned. the government had a mass burial because there were so many casualties they cant bury at once.bodies were bloated and can’t be recognized anymore. it was all over the news i got the creeps of my life when i remember my dream. there were many instances that my dream came true even of my personal life. i also had dreams i was flying or floating. anybody knows what this means?
    well i can tell you that i also dreamed of the end of the world. i dreamed that i was looking at the sky which was blue..and then suddenly it just turned into red..like the it was in flames...then i began yelling to everyone....<its the end of the world>,,,,all people came out and was looking at the sky startled....there was something else in the sky, a devil-like green creature...everyone felt scared....there was no electricity..everything stopped working...even phones...vehicles.....
    i woke up then feeling strange....

i also dream of many things..and these things really happen after a few days..recently i dreamed of a young girl in hospital...she was in danger....and the next day i heard about a young girl in my family who attempted suicide and was in hospitalised...her life was in danger...

there are many dreams like this which came true..i don't know why