Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Typically, I don't post anything with the desire to have an interpretation, rather, I am sharing a dream that I think others may relate to from their personal experience, or that you may just find interesting.

I post in the "prophecy" section because it is the most appropriate, because if my dreams are related to reality, they are most likely related to the future, especially where they correspond to prima facie Scriptural contexts.

Prophecy and prophesying are 2 different things. I don't claim to be a prophet at all, but I have 4 Awesome dreams that I cherish and understand to be absolutely in agreement with the future, according to obvious Biblical, eschatological teaching.

Sirene, I think that you are lumping us in with people who love doom. I do not. My heart breaks for those who suffer the terrors of natural disaster and war. My heart races with the daily anticipation of Jesus' soon return for his own. As a student of Bible prophecy since I was 6 years old in 1976, I look at the signposts, and as horrible as they themselves are, they are pointing out the nearness of my being "raptured"! I get excited, not as one with a morbid fascination with disaster, but as one with an understanding that I can see what is approaching quickly over the horizon.

I explained this to a friend last year, this way...
    If I was told that I would have to maneuver my way across a terrible battlefield, replete with gruesome carnage and death which grew in intensity with every step and at the crossing of every hilltop, but I knew that when I got to the end of the battlefield, Jesus would be standing there waiting for me (remember, Jesus himself predicted what is to come before his return), I would not celebrate the carnage, I would celebrate the nearness of my Jesus. The worse the world gets, the more days that pass, the closer I get to my hearts desire! I don't wish harm or hurt on anyone, but God himself says that he "is not willing that anyone should perish, but that all would come to repentance" - 2 Peter 3:9

If a lost person comes to this site and reads Dove28's dream about sweeping her house clean and then writing a message with soap onto a bathroom mirror for her relatives who missed the rapture, or my dream where all of the Christ followers of the world were taken up into the clouds to meet Jesus and to be with him forever, maybe they will wonder this... "Why are all these people having similar experiences? Is there something to this? Will I be raptured? What will happen to me? What if all this stuff is actually explained quite plainly in the Bible?"

As for me, I live every day with anticipation that today may be my last and that motivates me to tell others that there is hope in Jesus. It's not all "doom and gloom" at all! It is a rescue, it's like the Great Eagles that snatch Frodo and Sam off that lava surrounded rock at the last moment.

OK, I'm done ;)
    Last edited by Briarcliffe; 04-19-2010 at 01:01 PM.

Briarcliff – That was beautiful. My sentiments exactly. :highfive: Amen, Amen & AMEN!! Sirene, I’m not claiming to be a prophet either. I love the Lord with all of my heart, stay in God's Word, and enjoy sharing and reading about other’s dreams, and watching the news, in anticipation of seeing our Lord rapture us out of here. For us Christians, our time will be shortened. Yay!!!!

In the meantime, I’ll be witnessing and praying for family and friends whenever a door opens. I’m not one to be a pushy Christian, but I just pray and wait patiently for witnessing opportunities. Sometimes they come, sometimes they don’t, and every once in a while I find out someone else coincidently watered a seed. For example, I’ve been praying for my dad's salvation waiting for a few more opportunities to witness, and he voluntarily told me a few months back about how his supervisor is a holy roller and she always talks to him. I just smiled and thought, “Go God!!!” Get em!!!
    Last edited by Dove28; 04-19-2010 at 02:05 PM.

Default My experiences in Dreams

Because I have experienced some scary dreams, this made me prepre for whatever will happen. I already told my husband and children if in case that time will come,they will just kneel down and call God our Lord as I always do at the end of my scary dreams. Don't be afraid for God our Lord is always there if you need Him. Love and live with God everyday to have peace of mind.

Every time I see the news, the more I start to think that the economic collapse has already happened, and what the economy is running on empty promises. Eventually, even the promises run out. It's like a car that is out of gas and it is just running on what is left in the engine.
    Last edited by rocketsquirrel; 07-09-2010 at 08:54 PM.
    Psalm 112:5
    Good will come to him who is generous and lends freely, who conducts his affairs with justice.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Comming True?

Is there anybody having any doubts that this is the worst economic year this decade? It is crystal now that clearly this economy is not going to recover. In this way, the dream has come true, with Aries as the sign, this could indicate conflict, fear, and panic taking over soon.
    Good will come to him who is generous and lends freely, who conducts his affairs with justice.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Title of thread is"

Total Economic Collapse April 10 or 17 2010

Nope, did not happen.

I really wish we could predict some good things once and a while... It would be a nice change eh?
    :clapping:
    No matter where you go, there you are...

Default Define Economic Collapse - when the ecomony no longer grows, unemployment is high...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unemployment

"An economic collapse is a devastating breakdown of a national, regional, or territorial economy. It is essentially a severe economic depression characterised by a sharp increase in bankruptcy and unemployment. "

To say that the dream didn't come true would mean that there is no unemployment, no bankruptcies, and the economy is growing....is that what is happening?

Did you know that there were some businesses still running during the Great Depression? Economic Collapse doesn't mean everything comes to a halt, it mean everything is greatly slowed down and there is little or no growth for a long time.

No....unemployement is high, the economy is contracting...economic collapse doesn't mean all businesses close...it means a severe down turn....the actual jobless rate is about 22%...keep in mind in the dream didn't mention economic collapse specifically it simply labeled 2010 as the absolute worst year...I concluded economic collapse...

Ben Bermanke just insulted the American currency and said a new currency is needed! YES, it is so bad that somebody in government actually is starting to tell the truth! Based on what Ben has said and lack of growth....and the fact the bail out was more like a shovel piling up more of the crap...yes as far as I am concerned this an ecnomonic collapse.

Before November ended, the snow started in the UK many businesses were affected, no school no work, airport closeds then second week of December more snow in the UK; schools closed, no trains, airports closed. People panicked buying of food, bread shelves empty. In the news middle of the week will be snow again. I don't know what will happen in year 2011.

Default Re: Total Economic Collapse April 10 or 17 2010

Hello Rocketsquirrel!
    Your dream is very prophetic…
    If go to search engine like google and type in this words…
    “15 Signs The U.S. Housing Market Is Headed For Complete And Total Collapse”
    Click on the first one that came up then…
    Click on the sign that say “Click here to see the signs of the collapse”
    You will see a chart that says about April 2010

I hope that helps!

Default Re: Total Economic Collapse April 10 or 17 2010

Hello Rocketsquirrel!
    I will try to post this the second time since the first time was not successful.

Your dream is very prophetic…
    If go to search engine like google and type in this words…
    “15 Signs The U.S. Housing Market Is Headed For Complete And Total Collapse”
    Click on the first one that came up then…
    Click on the sign that say “Click here to see the signs of the collapse”
    You will see a chart that says about April 2010

I hope that helps finding out about your dream!