Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Still no flight

It is about Monday here in Uk, still no flight. Keep praying for the power of God be with us. Be not fear for God is always there.

**sweet dreams** Guest

i shall pray for you and all out there, laucashel.
    may god bless you:)

Quote Originally Posted by sirene View Post
    What is wrong with you people? You are so unhappy with this world you look for destruction? This is one of the many reasons why I and many others like me cannot and I mean can never go back to christianity...
    Sirene - What in the world? Who is the audience you're blasting your anger and accusations at? This topic is about the Economic Collapse. I think you're reading into things and letting your imagination run away with your fingers, with your accusations towards this audience of the Economic Collapse.
    Last edited by Dove28; 04-18-2010 at 06:36 PM.

Default The Chaotic World

Quote Originally Posted by Dove28 View Post
    Sirene - What in the world? Who is the audience you're blasting your anger and accusations at? This topic is about the Economic Collapse. I think you're reading into things and letting your imagination run away with your fingers, with your accusations towards this audience of the Economic Collapse.
    The World is Chaotic like the mind of someone here. If you love God, you have love in your heart and you have peace of mind, no hatred and jealousy.

Default If Christians cause disaster, why were there disasters before there were Christians?

It is not logical to argue that Christians cause disasters by predicting them. Are Christians the only ones predicting disaster? No! Secularists, Humanists, and Athesists have made dire predictions too.

If wishing for a disaster causes it to happen, how come not every disaster prediction has come true?

Did the dinosaurs predict their own end and that is why they went extinct?
    Maybe they were baptized!

If Christians cause so many problems, why haven't non-Christians (who have existed a lot longer then Christians) and Athesists solved world hunger, eliminated war, and brought about world peace yet? The answer is that people don't want these resolved. If they did, every person on earth would follow this Biblical rule: Love others as you would love yourself. Treating others as you would like to be treated is the meaning of this Biblical statement, this is teaching and a wisdom that athesists, secularists, Christian, Muslim, Jew, Hindu and Budhists can all agree would solve many problems right there and I suggest it is good rule when replying to posts as well.

(except for the Satanists out there, who's golden rule is do as thy will)

Now I suggest sticking to the topic, Economic Collapse which we all agree and has been stated many times especially by myself that I don't want to happen and I have been saying I hope the dream is wrong. For those who see signs in these events, is not the volcanic eruption spreading darkness on near the time of the Passover (March/April) interesting since darkness fell on the land during this time on the first Passover, and the firstborn of the Egyptians all died? In the morning the Jews saw the deliverance of GOD.

I'll be praying tonight for more info regarding this.
    Last edited by rocketsquirrel; 04-18-2010 at 08:32 PM.
    Psalm 112:5
    Good will come to him who is generous and lends freely, who conducts his affairs with justice.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

First of all Im not mad at anyone... and my mind is not chaotic. This is topic is under PROPHETIC DREAMS no? PROPHECY insinuates biblical truth, GOD is somewhere in it right? So thus my "outburst" concerning the scriptures, though not specific or should I say pinpoint specificity. Since most of the posts here are stating things about the end times , rapture, Jesus coming I am answering that . I dont see other religions here stating there prophetic views/dreams on the ECONOMIC COLLAPSE and hinting or stating that this will happen. So please dont insult my intellegence people. Im not mad at you, but I am saying if your gonna state things like:

"Think about it, Pitch black... it could have been the volcano... we really do not know what might happen from this. there could be food disruptions due to contamination... Anything could happen.. It has only started - not ended yet."
    OR

"well, we still have another date set up, just time will tell the truth."

as well as other staments which basically seem to insinuate that doom and destruction are to come.

And as far as it not being logical to argue that Christians cause disasters by predicting them.

You do believe in the scripture which states : ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find, knock and the door shall be opened unto you dont you?

So now with that your saying, whatever comes out of your mouth now has no power is that what your saying? Where is your power, in what then.

GOD created with a THOUGHT AND THEN A WORD. That is the basics of a believer in Christianity is it not? I mean Christ was the walking WORD, and how powerful was he.? The devil , the antichrist what do you think he will SPEAK UP? IF Christ Spoke up LIFE, The antichrist will SPEAK UP DEATH wont he?

What is ECONOMIC COLLASPE SPEAKING ? Life and thriving ? NO. You speak up death and disaster. Come on people.

There is a old saying I've heard many times and I am sure you have to.

If you dont have anything good to say dont say anything at all. Remember that?

A Christian perspective on the power of positive thinking, and what it means to speak positively.

From the beginning of the Old Testament to the ending of the New Testament, words were spoken by God, Jesus, the disciples and things happened. The Bible shows us by example that words play a very large part in our life. Thinking and speaking positively is something that will bring about healing, prosperity, joy and love.

Speaking and thinking Christian phrases will bring about great changes in your life if you will speak with confidence believing that what you say will happen because it is the will of God! Phrase like: I'm a new creation; I'm a brand new person. Old things are passed away, I'm born again, I'm more than a conqueror, I'm a child of God, I reign in life as a king. I am seated in the heavenlies in Jesus Christ free from all condemnation, will cause the power of God to create a life changing atmosphere for you. Romans 8:1 says, “There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are In Christ Jesus . . .” “In Him I live ... and move ... and have my being! What a vast storehouse of power in Christ my king! In Christ, my Savior and Lord I have Life ... Energy ... and Strength for impossible tasks that come my way.” “Proverbs 16:24 Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones.”

Words can bless a person or they can curse a person. Words will heal or make you sick. How you speak about yourself and others has a direct bearing on what the mind creates. Words that ridicule, torment, harass and tear down a person will never bring life. Thoughts that are always fearful and bitter will never remove fear and worry. The Lord says our thoughts are not His, but they can be His if we will change our way of thinking and speaking. We have what we have because we speak into existence.

When we constantly tell ourselves or our loved ones that they are no good, that they are stupid, we instill this thought into their mind and heart and it becomes reality to them and to us. Phrases like the following will lift the heart and mind and restore life: “My words work for me. I fill them with a power that cannot be resisted. I fill my words with faith and love. My words bless. My words heal. My words lead my loved ones into victory. My words charge the atmosphere of my home and the world with faith and love. I am a winner, I am a champion, I am the healed of the Lord, I walk in righteousness in Jesus Christ, I am a new creation. The old inner person is gone and the new person lives in Christ Jesus.”

What we say and think makes a difference in our life and others many times. Our words are the keys to abundant life or our Death and destruction. Unlock the door to your life of abundance by keeping a watch on what you say and think.

Make any sense?

I would like to say one more thing please... This is a dream interpretation website right. So people are looking for answers to dreams which they dont understand, myself included.
    We would like to feel some sense of comfort to the weird , confusing, and sometimes alarming dreams that we have. We would like the communities input, prayers and point of view about these things right? But here in some of these posts in this particular this particular PROPHETIC DREAMS PLACE ... some of us are not asking for answers to things or dreams that 'CONFUSE' us personally. It is taken that what we dream is some type of FACT for the world to see. Its no longer a PERSONAL DREAM. So when posts come up "PROPHECYING" if you would to this community and beyond... you should expect to have people in the community checking it out and 'BUSTING' you if what you have shown by your own free will does not fit scripture. We have alot of different people with different points of view that should be, even if we do not agree, respected to the point that someone was moved enough to respond. I respect everyone here...EVERYONE. And I come to this place with love and an open mind. I have my own personal points of view on many things but I look for other intellegent POV to and I see alot of that here. Inclulding the original posters. Rocketsquirrel. Much respect to you much love but please be honest, Read over all the posts and see this turned into a "economic collapse" is a certain thing to come" discussion, and not an interpret my dream let me know what you think. So on the true turn of the conversed posts I spoke POV. My view of fact. You dont have to agree and I'm not saying I have it all figured out but I will not or rather I must be careful not to sway anyone who comes here seeking answers , to fear and dread. I realize that my words have persuasive power even if not to you but to those reading and not responding. Let us be more introspective then. Let us be more truthful... and careful. Please. Wont you see what I am saying ?
    Last edited by sirene; 04-19-2010 at 12:29 AM.

False Prophet Guest

Sirene...my friend...you are trying to explain to a blind man what color is. Everyone has found comfort and peace in the paths that they have chosen.

"As above, so below, as within, so without, so that the miracle of the one can be established"

Default sirene

Hi, buddy:

I think God created all of us and if that's what we could see in our dream and we were following God, why not to share with others?

Positive thinking is not from us, but should from God. And if the End is coming and the message is from God, what's wrong to say it out? I couldn't see any reason not saying it.

God is perfect but we are not. And he understands that. If say the bad news are from the devil, well we are praying for the bad dreams going away...

We can't control what we are going to dream and if there's anything God wants to show us in our dream, we hope it is to guide us. And if it is not from God, we pray for it going away...

I think many dreams here are valuable and I wish everyone sweet dreams tonight.

And I didn't see big difference between Christain and none Christains. No one is trying to be against anyone. Just the way of expressing or understaning is different. I'd rather everyone be themselves and share everything.

I'm happy to read the dreams even some may not come true but I did get inspiration out of it.

And my thinking of God maynot be very trainditional but we all have our personal experience about God and I can't say if my understanding of God is true then others must be wrong. We are so limited in this world in our body and our brain, and God can only pass his message through the way we could understand. However, even we have read the Bible over and over again, it is still written in words. And if you look at the sky, look at the nature, and look into science, you also find God. The beauty, the order and the wonderful life...

So, what's wrong with the dreams?

:confused:

Gd dream
    Waterf

Talking

Just one thing again. I think positive word is good but it is not from faking it. If earthquake is everywhere we can't be happy. And if we feel pain all over our body we can't be cheerful. I'd rather people talk about it as long as not too much.And we'll pray for it. It is like to say that turn the TV off not to know what's happening in the world...
    I understand we should be more positive, however what if the warnings are true?
    So if we have clear syblistic dreams we change it to post? Or simply not post it?
    Dreams posted here are based on personal experience and there's reasons for the poster to believe it is likely to happy.
    What's wrong with that?
    By reading this post, I am carefull to plan my financial arrangement because I don't want to put everything in and lose them all. And if I knew there's limited time, I would plan my life differently.
    It is not only scary and fear, but information to plan our time better.
    I'd rather know. So I can use the time better.

Sorry not agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by sirene View Post
    "Think about it, Pitch black... it could have been the volcano... as well as other staments which basically seem to insinuate that doom and destruction are to come.
    And as far as it not being logical to argue that Christians cause disasters by predicting them.

You do believe in the scripture which states : ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find, knock and the door shall be opened unto you dont you?

So now with that your saying, whatever comes out of your mouth now has no power is that what your saying?

If you dont have anything good to say dont say anything at all. Remember that?

Speaking and thinking Christian phrases will bring about great changes in your life if you will speak with confidence believing that what you say will happen because it is the will of God! “Proverbs 16:24 Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones.”

Words can bless a person or they can curse a person. Words will heal or make you sick.

Our words are the keys to abundant life or our Death and destruction. Unlock the door to your life of abundance by keeping a watch on what you say and think.
    Sirene – I just read your book. You seem to be reading into many Scriptures with this audience, especially about the “tongue” to make it fit with all of us when we write about our dreams of doom, gloom and destruction etc. Many Scriptures about the tongue are referring to people who have evil and destruction in their heart, who curse, and what they speak from the heart becomes like power and poisonous arrows. I can assure you, that’s not the case with those of us sharing our dreams. You’re also twisting the ask, knock, seek Scripture to fit, you asked for destruction, so you’ll get destruction just because we’re sharing our dreams. God gives many of us dreams of doom and gloom as warnings and wake-up calls.

Many of us on the Prophectic site are Christians that praise God, share dreams, and pray for others along the way. If God gives me a dream of warning, am I supposed to keep it to myself and think, “I can’t share this warning of destruction, I can only write sweet words as a honeycomb” (per Proverbs 16:24), and keep the warning to myself? That’s the message you’re trying to share with us and it’s a twisted message. You’re reading many of us wrong along with the Scriptures. My prayer for you is wisdom, knowledge and discernment of the Scriptures. May God Bless and correct you! ;)
    Last edited by Dove28; 04-19-2010 at 09:20 AM.