Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default I hope I am wrong, and I claim no prophetic abilities

It was the dream that claimed to show the future. I don't claim any prophetic abilitiy myself. What I posted earlier I will repeat, I hope I am wrong but we will have to wait until the end of 2010 to find out for sure. I could have the date wrong, but the dream emphasized the year, 2010. I can't tell you how many e-mails economists have been sending me believing that the dream is accurate, because there have been so many.

You can follow economic headlines on this website:
    Steve Quayle's World: It's a Blast!

As for events that could trigger an major crisis you have only to follow the economic crisis in Greece. What happened there could well be replicated in the USA. The plane crash with so many officals who were at odds with the Russians could spell for some tense relations between the two countires. I read that there have been riots already at some of the funerals because there are people believing that this was no accident. Thailand has been forced to make currency adjustments, and the USA is pressuring China to adjust its currency. China is starting to run into financial problems thanks to all the Chinese investing in bad American investments. This could get ugly fast since the only barrier between utter financial ruin of the USA is that China bought American debts, if China dumps its investments all at once, that would be a disaster. It is what is not grabbing headlines that should get your attention. The American gov't put together a special task force to handle an expected civil uprising due to harsh economic conditions that will be ready by November. If there was no economic collapse in the future, why is the American gov't accelcerating state of emergency programs all designed to quell civil unrest due to an economic collapse? Makes me wonder if an economic collapse is being planned by those who intend to profit from it.
    Psalm 112:5
    Good will come to him who is generous and lends freely, who conducts his affairs with justice.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wink Economics outlook

Quote Originally Posted by rocketsquirrel View Post
    It was the dream that claimed to show the future. I don't claim any prophetic abilitiy myself. What I posted earlier I will repeat, I hope I am wrong but we will have to wait until the end of 2010 to find out for sure. I could have the date wrong, but the dream emphasized the year, 2010. I can't tell you how many e-mails economists have been sending me believing that the dream is accurate, because there have been so many.

You can follow economic headlines on this website:
    Steve Quayle's World: It's a Blast!

As for events that could trigger an major crisis you have only to follow the economic crisis in Greece. What happened there could well be replicated in the USA. The plane crash with so many officals who were at odds with the Russians could spell for some tense relations between the two countires. I read that there have been riots already at some of the funerals because there are people believing that this was no accident. Thailand has been forced to make currency adjustments, and the USA is pressuring China to adjust its currency. China is starting to run into financial problems thanks to all the Chinese investing in bad American investments. This could get ugly fast since the only barrier between utter financial ruin of the USA is that China bought American debts, if China dumps its investments all at once, that would be a disaster. It is what is not grabbing headlines that should get your attention. The American gov't put together a special task force to handle an expected civil uprising due to harsh economic conditions that will be ready by November. If there was no economic collapse in the future, why is the American gov't accelcerating state of emergency programs all designed to quell civil unrest due to an economic collapse? Makes me wonder if an economic collapse is being planned by those who intend to profit from it.

Hi, dear friend:

I see where you are coming from. Actually I can't deny that I do still have some sort of un-easy feeling about the whole world and the economy. And based on my profession as a financial person and previous studying in Economics. It seems too soon for me to say the financial crisis is all over. And I know China has big bubbles in their economy already including properties market and inflation. However, Australia seems in a better situation benefited from China's contracts with resource companies and the little relation with Bad debts from equity market.

However, it is a matter of time, or it is a faith thing. I mean, some optimistic person would say, all the bad times are over and here, is the new start. Everything is recovering now. In Au, it is definitely like that. Everyone is starting to borrow despite the interest rate is going up. And this has a potential risk of reducing the ability to pay back the debt and also incur bubbles in the property market. However, like China, having problems for years, and years and years, but what? It is still surviving and surviving well, although to me looks a bit crazy, but who cares? The Aussies don't. As long as they see money, they are happy, because they see future...

And some economists even said something about this financial crisis is likely to destroy all the financial system we have built. And that makes me once very upset thinking of changing my career...What's the point to do finance if it is not going to work any more :( ...Anyway, what I am trying to say is that Aussie market bounce back again now, back to normal. 5000 points! All the nightmares are over, quicker than everyone thinks...People start to do the usual things they are used to now, without any fear from the past...

It seems Europe is suffering some stress and tension...

Not sure, really. I am the one more conservative in a Australian environment.

Good sleep
    Waterf

Default Bank is empty

lst yea, I had a dream that I got inside the bank and it was very quite. I then went to the toilet and I saw files of white towels inside. I also dreamt that I was in the Philippines and somebody said that there is economic collapse in the news.

Today, here in the UK all the flights were cancelled due to the erruption of Volcano in Iceland. Is this the beginning of total economics collapse? Pray Pray and Pray to God our Lord. He is the only way, He guides and provides everything we need. In rich country foods are being wasted while in poor country people are starving. I think the best place to live is outside the city in the countryside/farm where we can plant crops, fruits and vegetables and harvest them and eat fresh and no money needed to buy them.

False Prophet Guest

The economic collapse is step one of implementing a one world government. Then the central world bankers will step in and implement a one world currency. One by one all the countries will fall into debt of these world bankers and their vision will be complete.

forget wallstreet. invest your money in gold and precious metals and gems.these items never lose value it's currency that loses value.

wake up!

andrew09211 Guest

Cool

ummm, Bummer, i guess nothing yet, let the waiting continue.

Default No Bummer, I For One Am Happy It Hasn"t Happened Yet!

I want so much for the dream to be wrong about its prediction I celebrate that nothing has happened today. I hope it never comes true because the thought of economic collapse means prolonged suffering for all, no matter how well prepared you think you might be. Now I hope 2010 passes peacefully and with prosperity. If the dream is right, God help all of us!
    Psalm 112:5
    Good will come to him who is generous and lends freely, who conducts his affairs with justice.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default No flight

No flight until today and I don't know what will happen next. Pray, Pray and pray to God Almighty our Lord is the best thing we can do.

andrew09211 Guest

Default :O

Quote Originally Posted by rocketsquirrel View Post
    I want so much for the dream to be wrong about its prediction I celebrate that nothing has happened today. I hope it never comes true because the thought of economic collapse means prolonged suffering for all, no matter how well prepared you think you might be. Now I hope 2010 passes peacefully and with prosperity. If the dream is right, God help all of us!
    well, we still have another date set up, just time will tell the truth.

As if Things Weren't Bad Enough, Russian Professor Predicts End of U.S. - WSJ.com

anama Guest

Default scary volcano....

Think about it, Pitch black... it could have been the volcano... we really do not know what might happen from this. there could be food disruptions due to contamination... Anything could happen.. It has only started - not ended yet.

What is wrong with you people? You are so unhappy with this world you look for destruction? This is one of the many reasons why I and many others like me cannot and I mean can never go back to christianity... you are all destroy the whole entire world and everything and everyone with it! You have a gigantic sense of self worth and dont consider anyone but yourselves and what you believe to be true. And then when you do consider someone else's belief its the worst and the end of that belief ( aztecs 2012 nonsense) The CHRISTIAN (VIEW/UNDERSTANDING/PERSONALITY) OF GOD is not the (VIEW/UNDERSTANDING/PERSONALITY)of the GOD of the bible Or creation. Your GOD (HIS VIEW/UNDERSTANDING/PERSONALITY) is more like a ZEUS type if you think about it! YOU ALL DONT WORSHIP ME SO LET ME DESTROY YOU! RIDICULOUS! Let me give you all a little comfort. The GOD of creation the true one, does not care personally if you worship him or not. The bible was actually written about and to the chosen people of that book, not the whole world. The promises made were not made to the whole world, just the people GOD was talking to and their decendants. But because of your ignorance ,greed, and fear, you say you know and serve the GOD of that book. Yes IGNORANCE GREED, and FEAR . Here it is you wont follow the COMMANDMENTS, LAWS AND STATUES given to the people of that book, but YOU WANT THE BLESSINGS ( INHERITANCE) given TO THE PEOPLE THAT GOD WAS TALKING TO. And if you cant have it , no one will. Its like you came to my house and found out my Father was rich and powerful and promised me his richess and power if I followed what he said... then you come in and say, It was promised to you) a stranger and you dont have to do what I do to get it... ( you will steal my inheritance come hell and high water ). Somehow you think my father wont recognize his own children or remember his word to his own children. If you choose to follow the commandments wonderful then follow them and then you wont have to worry about this "coming destruction". But you refuse to follow the commandments because you think "GODS SON" appeased himself ( for according to you the father and the son are the same being) with his sacrifice of his own" life". ( thereby destroying the law and the prophecies) , (even though THE SON said he didn't come to do that)(ie: WHAT IS THE PROPECY OF MOSES TO THE CHILDREN OF ISREAL AND WHERE IS ITS FULFILLMENT IN YOUR BELIEF?) There is nowhere in the old testment or the prophets books that speaks of this. Only your warped interpretations. Then you say this is a GOD Of LOVE. Well lets foget love , this is GODS intellect. According to you, God not only forgets his word to his children but he does not fulfill it. He not only doesn't know who his people are but he confuses you with them and doesn't recognize there descendants and forgets about them altogether ( but truth be told ) most of you have not read the WHOLE BIBLE for yourselves again and again, you mostly listen to the preachers who tell you bits and pieces and make us lies and conjecture about it) And the sad part about all of this which I am saying and there is so much more believe me... Is that alot of you reading this will get offended...literally offended.... and upset because you have to protect YOUR FAITH.. in these twisted interpretations of a WORD that wasn't written to you or about you but another people entirely. Oh that you would hear me , oh that you would re read the biblical scriptures without your twisted understanding and see what I am saying is true. Oh that you would truly repent and live as creator asks. REPENT.... Read the commandments , read the laws and statues , pray and ask for GODS UNDERSTANDING AND MIND. And come out of your own. Come out of babylon and her ways and understanding. But you wont hear, you will seethe with fire .... and you will wait and wonder why no rapture has come to take you away amongst other lies that wont be fulfilled the way you want them to.
    Last edited by sirene; 04-18-2010 at 12:04 PM.