Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Your Dreams

Quote Originally Posted by Darkrazy View Post
    Thanks Squirrel. I have two other dreams about this which are more personal, and I still don't really know how to take them.

1. I'm driving round a housing estate and park up. There's no-one around and it's all deserted. I start walking into some woods and go down this path, I slide down a muddy decline and see up ahead the path curves round a corner and I can't see where it's leading. Up to my left is an embankment I could climb and on it are a pair of binocolours I could use to spy on what is around the corner. At that moment I hear a scary drumming sound like marching feet and instead of scrambling up the embankment I try running back but I keep sliding down the muddy path. Now I'm in trouble! Around the corner appears someone I know who warns me I'm in great danger.

2. I'm in a train and start walking toward the front carriage. Before I get there it pulls in at a station and I have the perfect change to get off if I want, but I stubbornly refuse and don't take the easy option. We move off again and I reach the front carriage where the controls are. I see that the train is totally out of control and nothing can be done - all the people there are crazy and we are going to crash. I start running back but only get a little way before the thing crashes at high speed. Scary!

My guess is that I'd best take a step back, let things go on but not get too emotionally tied up. I need to let things take their course and not be dragged into the storm, a detached, observer type attitude... not easy and you're bound to be misinterpetted at 'uncaring', 'selfish', 'stupid'.
    Actually I've always thought maybe we are not controlled by a cabal of elites but the simple truth is all our leaders are insane and acting randomly, there is no-one in control at all. my dog agrees with me!
    If these dreams are referring the future of the society, this is what I think the dreams are saying:

Was the housing estate a well kept one? If so, then it may represent that the elites have taken all the best property for themselves while evicting everybody else. You sneak and spy to see how the elite live, to see what they are really up to in all with all that they've illegally taken. Careful, you may slip up (muddy slope) and draw unwanted attention to yourself from prying into these matters more deeply.

As for the train dream, everything seems to be going well for you but you refuse to just accept it, instead you search for the truth. Striving for the front train where the controls are means that you want to know the truth on who is in control and where is everything really going. You discover that society has really disintergrated into chaos, where people have lost all civility, and civilization will come to a violent halt/collapse (train crash).
    Psalm 112:5
    Good will come to him who is generous and lends freely, who conducts his affairs with justice.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Darkrazy Guest

Rocket, yes and this is what drives me so crazy about people.
    While I'm influenced by dreams and the prophetic side I'm also influenced by absolute logic and facts. They also point to a collapse yet when I talk to people they refuse to even entertain the possibility - why?

It makes it so hard to deal with anyone you just give up and pretend, don't care because it doesn't matter any more.

Peak oil is what first got my attention and logically it's a major problem that we will hit a supply crunch. But this is not a 'fast crash' unless there's a war in the middle east (another likely possibility)

The financial crisis has been going on nearly 3 years and anyone who does a bit of digging realises the entire financial system is on life support. It's even been in the papers, not nuts on the internet but the big players talking about it.

So why does no-one talk? Reality today is just an illusion and a lie that doesn't make any logical sense. I'm left feeling that what is coming is really going to be the largest crisis ever in human history. I've known about this for five years and I'm fed up waiting, I want it to happen and I'm not ashamed to say this one bit. Only then can we start over when all the lies have been smashed and destroyed. I'm fed up with those who think the world will get better on it's own - it won't, all the illusions need to be destroyed first and it's pay back time for all the injustice that's been done. It's all been one giant lie that's chipped away at the human spirit for hundreds of years. Anyone who thinks this crisis will be bad, I tell you what, it's nothing compared to how bad things are right now.

bmsshubham Guest

Smile good

Quote Originally Posted by rocketsquirrel View Post
    Jun 20 2006, 10:44 AM Post #1

Advanced Member 4

Group: Members
    Member No.: 324

Dreamed I was looking at a book published back in the 90's that was amazed with. It predicted events based on staticastical probablity and not on any thing mystical. It predicted the Clinton sex scandal, and the number of people who would die on 9/11...it didn't predict the event but predicted the number of people who would die in a major historical catastrophe and what day. I saw a pink wheel. The outside rim of the wheel had zodiac signs, the 2nd rim had numbers representing the number of years that sign was in power. The 3rd rim had the event written in it. I saw the zodiac sign of Aries and under it the number 11, and this is what was written in it. "America has 11-year cycles of boom and bust due to its capitalist system (boom is every 11 years followed by bust). When America is in the prosperous cycle, they spend their money like it will never end and they believe it never will. When the bad times come, they are not prepared." I saw boom and bust cycle, and the bust years were light gray to really dark gray with the light gray being the less severe, and the dark gray more severe. I could see over the past few cycles, each of the periods of bust were getting more and more severe. I saw the year 2010, that year was pitch black. Anyone who didn't prepare would lose everything, and it was so devestating, USA would never recover. I asked in the dream that since this was under the sign of Aries, did that mean this will happen during a time of war (or did this just mean that the economic tragedy would hit in the spring of that year)? Never got an answer.

Given that coins were issued in ancient times with the ram (aries) looking back at the star signifying Christ's birth in April, this dream suggests to me that the total complete economic collapse will likely happen in April 2010.
    :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

rong1 Guest

Default Why Did You Say 10 Or 17

Why The Tenth Or 17th

Aries Starts March 21

Quote Originally Posted by rong1 View Post
    Why The Tenth Or 17th

Aries Starts March 21
    Because the archelogists determined that is what that date was for Aries the year 1 A.D. in Israel (Israel would have a different view of the sky then we do over here, so Aries starts in a different time then for us) using the symbolism from the Roman coin. They believed the coin was representing the date of Christ's actual birthdate. I saw the documentary again and they said April 15th was the date the coin represented.

However, I could be wrong. What the dream was clear about was the year 2010. Some are saying May, others August. I hope it doesn't come to pass.
    Last edited by rocketsquirrel; 03-18-2010 at 07:00 PM.
    Psalm 112:5
    Good will come to him who is generous and lends freely, who conducts his affairs with justice.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

andrew09211 Guest

Hahaha 4/12/2010 Nothing Yet

chandran Guest

Default not so fast

Quote Originally Posted by andrew09211 View Post
    Hahaha 4/12/2010 Nothing Yet
    Andrew,

Well, apr 17 has not passed yet. Even then these dates are our interpretation of dream, so we could be probably interpreting the dates incorrectly. But eeriely, there is lot of reason to think this might happen, because our economy / world economy has been never this fragile, the instability/insanity (politcally and otherwise) here, as well as world around is quite high, though I dont know whether I would call it the worst ever. Personallly, I find the recent of earthquakes troubling, and big earthquake can certainly cause a big collapse...and so are manny other geo-political things, so please do remember, we are not out of the woods. None of our logic can help. This is the time (atleast now) to turn to god and only think about god. People who question god, dont think deeply, even the top scientist Newton and Einstein - believed and asked people to believe in god. Lets not waste time anymore...than what has been done..

April 12, 2010, 4:49 pm

11,000, Almost 11 Years Later
    Wall Street is excited that the Dow Jones industrials closed over 11,000 today, for the first time since just after Lehman Brothers failed.

11,005.97 +8.62 (0.08%)
    Apr 12 - Close
    INDEXDJX real-time data - Disclaimer Range 10,992.21 - 11,029.77 52 week 7,791.95 - 11,029.77 Open 10,996.75 Vol / Avg. 153.94M/200.42M

I am sooooooo glad you look to be very wrong so far! Lets pray it remains that way and we can ignore you when it comes to your "prophetic abilities" .

chandran Guest

Default April 10th polish plan crash - do you see any significance to it?

Polish plane with president and senior dignatories died in the crash - in russia on april 10th. If there was foul play, or even false belief of foul play, that can trigger major problem..do any of you suspect foul play, what do you feel?

Default recovery or crash again?

Hi, I am in Australia. Our lovely country is experiencing a good recovery although I felt still a bit anxious about the future. However others seem not. They are all happy and full of expectations of the next run of booming economy. And the share market is going up to hit 5000 now...

So, any sign of major problems any where in the world?

Water