Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Another dream on economic collapse

For the past few nights in a row I keep seeing these colors: red, black, green, yellow and it is in correlation with the theme of economic collapse. My speculation is these are the colors of the apocalypse: red (the red horse - war) black (the black horse - inflation ) yellow (sulfur, associated with bitterness and poison) green (death, the green representing decomposition associated with death ). These colors appear in the Bible when its speaks about wrath or an impending disaster.
    One dream claimed to give a glimpse of what it would be like. I saw that nobody had a job. People would gather whatever they could find on the street and sell it out of abandoned buildings to try to make enough to eat. The dream told a story about a single parent, a very good man, who had a little boy and a little girl. He was African American, and his wife had passed away and he was raising these two kids on his own with no job. I got the impression that his wife died young and that many people like her were dying young because the stress of living in such tough times made people very vulnerable to disease. His children needed shoes to wear. It took him 6 months to get just a few dollars together to buy shoes for his kids and then he could only afford used shoes. (Keep in mind that the dream made the a very important point, that race will not matter, because everybody will be equally suffering so severely, no one will be better off than another). After he bought the shoes and he brought them to his kids, his kids were very happy to the point that they were crying. The father was completely exhausted from months of working to get this money during which he slept very little if not at all and he took the opportunity to sleep but in the night, a thief came by them, and stole the shoes. This was devastating. At no time when something of so little value meant so much. Everybody was starving. Many adults had lost compassion on children, because it was a matter of survival now. Some tried to hang onto their principles, but there were already thoughts in minds and hearts for people to start hunting and eating one another for food. I hope my dreams are wrong. This was so heart breaking.
    Last edited by rocketsquirrel; 12-12-2009 at 04:54 PM.
    Psalm 112:5
    Good will come to him who is generous and lends freely, who conducts his affairs with justice.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

anama Guest

Default Financial Disaster 2010

Dear Rocket Squirrel.
    Read your post on the total economic collapse in April 2010. Just want to check do you still have dreams relating to that. I have a close friend who has visions that there would be major natural disasters in April 2010 & that causes panic that leads to the economic collapse.

In your dreams to you see the natural disasters as a problem or trigger . I am worried because of the large number of casualties involved

[QUOTE=rocketsquirrel;85153]For the past few nights in a row I keep seeing these colors: red, black, green, yellow and it is in correlation with the theme of economic collapse. My speculation is these are the colors of the apocalypse: red (the red horse - war) black (the black horse - inflation ) yellow (sulfur, associated with bitterness and poison) green (death, the green representing decomposition associated with death ). These colors appear in the Bible when its speaks about wrath or an impending disaster.

Default An Earthquake and a plague, War and Dollar Collapse

[QUOTE=anama;86234]Dear Rocket Squirrel.
    Read your post on the total economic collapse in April 2010. Just want to check do you still have dreams relating to that. I have a close friend who has visions that there would be major natural disasters in April 2010 & that causes panic that leads to the economic collapse.

In your dreams to you see the natural disasters as a problem or trigger . I am worried because of the large number of casualties involved

Quote Originally Posted by rocketsquirrel View Post
    For the past few nights in a row I keep seeing these colors: red, black, green, yellow and it is in correlation with the theme of economic collapse. My speculation is these are the colors of the apocalypse: red (the red horse - war) black (the black horse - inflation ) yellow (sulfur, associated with bitterness and poison) green (death, the green representing decomposition associated with death ). These colors appear in the Bible when its speaks about wrath or an impending disaster.

Most of my dreams do not indicate a natural disaster except for one, and that dream claimed to show a major earth quake in the midwest, widening the Missouri and part of the Missippi rivers (see thread "I AM THE LORD, I WILL SHAKE THE LAND! http://www.sleeps.com/forums/prophetic-dreams/11221.htm) AND someone else has been having visions of this same event and even created a map based on it, Prophecy Flood Mid-continent Rift System . Now there was no indication when this would take place but I do know that any disaster on the Midwest means a HUGE impact on food supplies, not only here in the United States but in other countries like Africa. That would result in hyperinflation in food prices.

Mostly this is what I am seeing. I keep seeing hyperinflation. Food prices soar so high that if you ordered a small fry you it can cost like $20.00. Think of paying $60 for one potato. I keep seeing prices that would today they would only charge at a high class extravagant restaurant for just small bits of food. Then I have had many dreams where the American dollar collapses and there is no more cash, just paper I.O.U's. No one will be able to get a loan, even if already approved and already have the paperwork done. This seems to trigger some kind of religous revival because people seek comfort from God in all of this suffering. Following this is another world war and an oil crisis. Me and a total stranger had the exact same dream on the exact same day about what happens after the war. The weapons used put so much pollution in the air that the sky is just red for a while, no night no day, just red like a sunset for days. Famine is so severe in the United States, I was one of thousands boarding ships to leave America for Africa because there was nothing left in the United States to eat. Every green plant was dead, animal life was wiped out, and I saw the entire continent from space and it looked like it had been burnt black. I also saw a plague breaking out just before the war, but it was not clear if it was natural or a gentically engineered disease, but what I saw, were people getting eaten up by something that looked like gangrene, it was just like what the Bible says, their eyes rotted away in their sockets and their tongues rotted away in their mouths while they stood on their feet. I saw cities completely empty except for the diseased. Cities were quarentined and people could not get in or get out. The gov't knew it was coming, and various people in gov't went to their safe hiding places while they let the rest of the population suffer and die a terrible death. In my dreams I was told to watch the gov't officals. If you see a massive exodus of ALL your gov't officals all at once fleeing your town or city, you better be right behind them if you want to live. The gov't will diliberately not warn the civillians they govern. They seemed like they wanted people to die. I was told it would take 5 years for the plague to run its course before it ends abruptly. What the war doesn't kill, plague will kill, and what plague doesn't kill, hunger will kill. There will be few survivors. I hope I am so wrong. I was given only a hint of what time this will take place, and I am gauging by how old I was in these dreams, and I think within 10 years or less ( I am speaking of the world war and the plague). In one dream I was simply told this will take place for certain, in my life time.
    Good will come to him who is generous and lends freely, who conducts his affairs with justice.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Moving this up for those interested in the "Angel of Death Has A Message for Chicago" post so that they can compare and contrast and see if there is any connection from the Economic Collapse 2010 dream to the Angel of Death dream. I am wondering these events occur close together in time.

Nolee Guest

Default economic collapse

I agree. There will be a collapse, whether it is April? Can't say. It is inevitable, and all those who think buying land and having their little nest egg and having prepared for this are going to be surprised by the things that are going to happen. The free world we know is going to roll into a world ( in the US and Canada) where the army will be our dictator and we will either accept the new system or die because we won't. The army will be there to control chaos, and eliminate those who refuse to be controlled or accept this new "DICTATION". Is simple. You remember how the Jews had to hide for their lives?The dictator then was Hitler. Think on those terms... we will also be experiencing many who will beg for help to be hidden.History repeats itself my friends.
    Those who have prepared will find the many who have not prepared and now will be fighting you to the death for your stock; survival of the fittest is how I believe the saying goes. Any who purchase in "bulk" in last minute preparations, will be found from tracking that exists in our cashless society....and oh yeah, hey, were you aware there is law about hoarding? Anyone who can be found doing so, will lose all they have and it either will be destroyed or you will be in prison...without a choice to take on this new world we are entering. It will be forced because economic collapse is control. RESCUE US will be the cry.

Computer chips that are now in animals, and in some humans and oh yeah, all the vehicles with their tracking devices...hmmmmmm....the credit and banking cards...satellites... have been what is called process of desensitization. The real thing is going to be now...all people take it or you will be eliminated.
    Gee, I guess it has been going on for years...setting itself up right under our noses...and this economic crash is not an accident....it is going to be done because if it is not...there is no way to make the transition into this World ORDER. USA AND CANADA ARE FREEDOM REPRESENTATIVES...we will surely fall to submission when all we know becomes desperation. None know how to live off the land anymore....to live among the rugged cold mountains where all the wild animals live. The terror alone of grizzly bears, cougars. and wolves for the citified is horrifying....(really it is not hard to live among these beasts...or in the conditions, you just have to know how and follow the rules of nature...) You could be an ostrich and bury your self into the ground to live...but hey Saddam tried that and he was found....
    Oh, yes, there are the ones who lived off the land before settlements..from Europe...you know the horrible Indians that have been fighting for their lands? Their cultures have been ruined and soon the white man will be pleading to them for mercy in this time to come. There are literally very few who can make it there in the forests...and the area where the most land that has not been raped and pillaged is in Canada....but it is cold, and harsh.. and has wild animals. The bears Polar, grizzly and black terrify the city folk..even the ones who already live among them who have experience living with them
    You can run...but you can not hide...will not be able to hide...not many...will survive...
    It is a far larger picture than economic collapse...
    In GOD WE TRUST???? Better get on that one....most have forgotten what that means....or even how to do it....without losing faith.
    :secret: Get on your knees, pray and quit walking toward destruction.
    The ways of this world are not the ways of God...and because of this...He will give us refuge...this means those who keep faith will live...
    There is a spiritual life after the one we live in now. Christ died for His Father, what makes you think you will not die for the Father? Christ did it for your salvation, so you could have a way...you will have to do it to show honestly where you stand...World and Mammon? or God and His army.
    Bigger Picture than you are willing to view...

pikka Guest

Default April 2010, economic collapse

Is there a way for us to write to one another, privately?

Default Yes You Can E-mail Me Directly

Feel free to e-mail me at asupersquirrel@gmail.com

k.donnaann Guest

Nolee,

You hit the nail on the head. I've "seen" it.

k.donnaann@yahoo.com Feel free to email.

Darkrazy Guest

Hello all, this is my first tentative post here. hope i can share
    i too know about the collapse and it's been a bit of a burden to be honest

well, one of the things I really wanted to know was when, so my thoughts have often been on this and sometimes things are whispered to me. i can't explain it very easily but I'm a really active listener and observer of things

anyway I had a dream about a year ago which was very vague but I was given the day of the month, something like 16, 17, 18 when something would occur. I pondered this and how little help it was to know the day but no more!

a few months ago I was working nights and picked up an old bible on the bookshelf and wondered again about this. A voice came to me '21st of May, Judgement Day'. It wasn't a 'voice' but the words just came into my head

That's a lot clearer but still no year which is what I wanted to know most of all! It never ceases to amuse me the way things come to you and how subtle they are and how those who don't understand so easily dismiss dreams and things like that. It really makes me smile

Last week I was out with the hound and wondered about the year, this time the rhyme '10, 11, 12' came to me. Hmmm, well that's all I can ask for really and have no idea if I'll get any closer or deserve to!

I'm an open kind of person and recently have probably become a 'dark' kind of person, and this has to do with what's coming. I bet a few of you can tell this, but underneath it all I am incredibly optimistic and excited about it, and I've been called impatient. So you won't see me crying if and when the collapse occurs unless it is tears of relief. I guess part of me still believes in the 'if' maybe that's a lack of faith I don't know or a coping mechanism

OK, I'm not dreaming much these days but a year or two back I had quite a few. The clearest one was being in a crowd shopping (a petrol station maybe) and suddenly 'Click', a switch was turned off and everything just stopped. People began wandering about aimlessly as the purpose of their business was instantly no more. That's why I think it will be quick when it happens with a definate date people will look back and say 'that was the day it happened'

There's a lot more I could tell you but I believe it's all to do with the divine having enough of things an almost survival type, wild reaction to our ways

The middle east will feature - I saw her. She held two electric cables in her hands and thrust them together and said 'I'm gonna blow this all to hell!'

But back to the date. I was ripping out my old fireplace to fit a wood burner and found some scraps of newspaper. The date was 21st May 1939 ! I was stunned

I'm not saying it will be this year but it won't be long

Underneath the darkness I'm very optimistic and excited because we really need to shed this age and be a part of the new one being born. I firmly believe this is the hardest time to be alive, not when the collapse happens, but right now. So all is not so dark in the future ;)

going to read all the previous posts now.. hope I haven't interupted the flow of this thread too much. If anyone one wants to know more about 'her' I will post what I saw of the divine in my dreams..

Darkrazy Guest

Thanks Squirrel. I have two other dreams about this which are more personal, and I still don't really know how to take them.

1. I'm driving round a housing estate and park up. There's no-one around and it's all deserted. I start walking into some woods and go down this path, I slide down a muddy decline and see up ahead the path curves round a corner and I can't see where it's leading. Up to my left is an embankment I could climb and on it are a pair of binocolours I could use to spy on what is around the corner. At that moment I hear a scary drumming sound like marching feet and instead of scrambling up the embankment I try running back but I keep sliding down the muddy path. Now I'm in trouble! Around the corner appears someone I know who warns me I'm in great danger.

2. I'm in a train and start walking toward the front carriage. Before I get there it pulls in at a station and I have the perfect change to get off if I want, but I stubbornly refuse and don't take the easy option. We move off again and I reach the front carriage where the controls are. I see that the train is totally out of control and nothing can be done - all the people there are crazy and we are going to crash. I start running back but only get a little way before the thing crashes at high speed. Scary!

My guess is that I'd best take a step back, let things go on but not get too emotionally tied up. I need to let things take their course and not be dragged into the storm, a detached, observer type attitude... not easy and you're bound to be misinterpetted at 'uncaring', 'selfish', 'stupid'.
    Actually I've always thought maybe we are not controlled by a cabal of elites but the simple truth is all our leaders are insane and acting randomly, there is no-one in control at all. my dog agrees with me!