Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Westen Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Recurring dream - Dirty or exposed bathroom

I've had this sort of dream since I can remember. It's always in a different area, building, or house, but the same theme. I need to go to the restroom. I find one, but encounter problems.

One dream I had several years ago... I find a public bathroom. It's huge, but there is a party going on. Men and women drinking and dancing, music going one, etc. I go into a stall, but can't go to the bathroom, because there's a party going on.

I have had a few dreams where I go into the stall, sit down and the bottom of the door is up to my chest. I obviously can't go.

I had one last night where I finally find the bathroom, but the toilet is like a seat with vents in it. No one else seems to have a problem, but I just can't seem to understand how I'm supposed to go.

Alot of times in these dreams the bathroom is really dirty and gross... not sure if that means something too.

Any insights? These dreams are driving me crazy.

Hi,
    Bathroom is a symbol for thinking too much to increase incomes and not spending money.
    Feces are interpreted as immoral money but urine if in its place means spending money if in other place means earning money.
    A party with music and dance in a bathroom means there have been a monetary loss a while after the dream.
    Good luck.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

california dreamer Guest

It blew my mind reading about your dream, it's exactly the same dream that I've been having for years, didn't think it was possible to have a dream exact as someone else's.

I believe that I have this dream because when I'm asleep and if I need to go use the bathroom, I can't unless I wake up and that's why I encounter in this dream all those obstacles so I won't pee in bed.

yomo Guest

Default Ok psychic and surprised

I came upon this site 5 minutes ago. I am taking a class at school which requires me to join a group. The group I joined was going nowhere so I registered out of curiosity because I have had the same recurring bathroom themed dreams for my whole life ( at least 40 years!). I thought I would look at some posts and see if there was anything similar. The page that came up was this one!!!! I too have public bathroom dreams- the bathrooms are dirty or flooded or no doors on the stalls or (of all things) women having pedicures in bathroom stalls as if it is the nail salon. Sometimes the bathrooms are in schools, dept stores, cruise ships,etc. I feel haunted by this dream. Sometimes I don't have it for a really long time but it always comes back.

Quote Originally Posted by california dreamer View Post
    It blew my mind reading about your dream, it's exactly the same dream that I've been having for years, didn't think it was possible to have a dream exact as someone else's.

I believe that I have this dream because when I'm asleep and if I need to go use the bathroom, I can't unless I wake up and that's why I encounter in this dream all those obstacles so I won't pee in bed.
    Hi CD,
    You hit the nail on the head! The dream tries to delay using the bathroom for as long as possible. It is same in waking life. Sometimes you feel like a pee, but if you can delay the feeling goes away for some time. If you have to use the bathroom urgently the dream will wake you up.
    Cheers Wolfjk
    Dreaming is a vital function of life

Nicky Meat Guest

I definitely agree with Wolfjk! In my case though when I was younger, that would be the reason why I would pee the bed is because I would have dreams that I was using the toilet. It's kinda funny lol

california dreamer Guest

Lightbulb

Thank you for your feedback Wolfjk. I came across this site last night when I was trying to figure out why I've been having this dream again. So before I went to bed, I said to myself that I wanted to know why I have this dream. Surely enough, I had the dream again and at the end of it, it was explained to me somehow that it was to keep me from going to the bathroom in bed. Needless to say it made sense to me, especially since I've been taking water pills (diuretic) the last couple of days.:)

socalif Guest

Red face Dirty or Exposed Bathroom

I have this same recurring dream. I need to go to the bathroom and when I finally locate one, it is either so dirty I can't even consider using it, or the toilet is in a room with no doors and people can walk in and see me. I usually find that I have this dream if I am constipated. Once I take care of that situation I'm OK.

If one dreamt he urinated or peed in a bathroom means he will spend some money.
    If dreamt he fell into the bathroom well means he will be busy to save money greedily.
    If dreamt someone else fell into bathroom well means he will take someone's money by force.
    If dreamt he fell in the bathroom well and his hand or his leg was broken means he will have a hard calamity.
    Bathroom may also mean:1- immoral money 2- free living and pleasure 3- treasury 4- an immoral server.

Feces of livestock mean money and blessing.
    If one dreamt had much livestock feces means he will receive plenty of blessings.
    Human feces mean immoral money.
    If one dreamt he had feces in his bed means he will spend part of his money for his wife.
    If one dreamt he covered his feces with dirt means he will hide his money.
    If dreamt he was eating people's feces means he will earn immoral money.
    If dreamt feces coming out of his mouth means he obliges people to thank him each time he does something.
    If dreamt he put his feces in an unknown place means he will spend his money in a way that has no reward.
    If dreamt his body was polluted by feces means he will commit a sin.
    If dreamt he had Diarrhea means he will spend his money lavishly.
    If dreamt his feces was like a flood means he will have a sorrow from the governor.
    If dreamt he was walking among feces or he was drowned in the feces means he will have a suffering from the governor.
    If dreamt he tread on the feces and fell down and all of his body was polluted means the governor will tease him.
    Feces or diarrhea in its place may mean:1- an opening in the life 2- spending money for his wife 3- rescue from a sorrow.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

jesicKa Guest

Cool omg

First I have to say, I am in absolute dismay that there are also others who have struggled with this dream for a lifetime! I just googled "Reoccuring Bathroom Dreams" and this site popped up!

Ever since I was a little kid, up until now, I've had bathroom dreams. The bathrooms can be anywhere, mostly in schools, or movies (populated areas)-But the restrooms are always HUGE, some even have showers, but they are always so GROSS-completely unsanitary. Urine and feces everywhere, water leaking, paint chipping off the walls...I always encounter some sort of problem that destroys my chance of going to the restroom: No toilet paper, someone doing drugs in the next stall, no toilet seat, feces in the toilet, blood on the toilet seat, it's insane!!!

I do not think these dreams have to do with money. I believe these bathroom dreams have something to do with confronting an issue(s) deep inside our conscious that we are 1.) Afraid to confront 2.) cannot confront because it is so deep down inside, we are blind to it.