Thread: Toilet

Hybrid View

jackie31 Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Toilet

What does it mean to dream of dirty toilets in a big open bathroom where i thought only was for women but turns out to be for both men and women?! I am female.

Hi,
    Being in a toilet building means kind of greed or thinking too much how to increase incomes.
    Also means not to want spending any money.
    Feces is interpreted as money and urine is too.
    Would you transfer this message to the Dream Interpretation Forum.
    Thanks and Good luck.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

leelajacks Guest

I want to know to. I don't think it has anything to do with money. I think it has to do with something else, those dreams are horrible, like wanting to relive yourelf of something bad and not finding a place or way to do it. Let me know if you find an answer!

blu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by leelajacks View Post
    I want to know to. I don't think it has anything to do with money. I think it has to do with something else, those dreams are horrible, like wanting to relive yourelf of something bad and not finding a place or way to do it. !

I agree. (with Onyx ^^ also)

I dream of toilets too.

Jackie, with it being a shared toilet, maybe you are scared of revealing something to the opposite sex about yourself.

Dreamy_Jack Guest

I have very similar dreams. I think it is "unfinished business" or problems that haven't been dealt with.

Trying to find a clean, private, sanitary place to relieve yourself is a basic human need. In your life you may feel like some of your most basic needs are not being met...

Ian OPX Guest

Post Stop Dreaming Start Action

To see a toilet in your dream, symbolizes a release of emotions or getting rid of something in your life that is useless. If you are cleaning the toilet, then it means that you are starting to shed your shell or lose your inhibitions.

Lets Stop Dreaming Start Action

SgtLion Guest

To see a toilet in your dream, symbolizes a release of emotions or getting rid of something in your life that is useless. If you are cleaning the toilet, then it means that you are starting to shed your shell or lose your inhibitions.

To see a clogged toilet in your dream, signifies that you are holding in and keeping your feelings to yourself. Your emotions have been pent up too long.

To see an overflowing toilet in your dream, denotes your desires to fully express your emotions.

I got that from dreammoods.com

It sounds a closer definition to what you're thinking..

goodgirl Guest

Default reply

since its a bathroom for men and women,are there any people in your life that you feel are treating you
    like &*%$... you know.

you need to let go of something your holding onto a grudge or something usually negative

Onyx Guest

When I think of a toliet what comes to my mind is getting rid of something. A cleansing going on on the inside of a person.