Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Family gathering

Family gathering
    If one dreamt he invited people for a gathering means he will do something that will prevent him from other affairs.
    If dreamt he was invited for gathering in a green fruitful garden means he will be a martyr.
    If dreamt the gathering was with music and dance means he will have a disaster.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Default Re: Family gathering

Varzandeh - can you please clarify that definition for my dream? I was at a family gathering in a garden and most of my family seemed angry with me.
    There was also a young (maybe teenage) girl with me that was protecting me, by gliding and floating around to "fight" the family that was angry with me.

Am I going to be a martyr, or is there a less literal interpretation for this dream? Been following your posts for years now, thanks in advance.

Ha ha you will not martyr it needs a long way to paradise and it is not for everyone.

In your dream there was a teen girl around you means you will get happy.
    People wee angry with you;
    If one dreamt was angry for God reason means he is honest.
    If one dreamt was angry for material reason means he will be proud and won't heed to
    morals.
    If dreamt his parents were angry on him means he will fall down from a high place like a chair or a ladder.
    Taha/81.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Thank you brother