Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hair

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Hair

Hair
    Hair for men means sorrow and for women means their money and their decoration.
    For military people long hair means some dignity. If a military person dreamt he shaved his hair means he will be deposed.
    If a governor dreamt his hair was long means his army will increase but for common people means sorrow.
    If one dreamt shaved his head means he will receive a benefit or will go to a pilgrimage.
    If dreamt his hair poured means his relatives will waist his money.
    If dreamt he combed his hair means he is expert and skillful in his job.
    If dreamt was shaving his privy parts with a blade means he will achieve his wish.
    If didn't shave means he is coward.
    If dreamt his chest was hairy and it is not so in real life means he will have debts.
    If dreamt he shaved his head means he will be safe from sorrows. If he has debts he will pay back his debts.
    If a poor person dreamt he shaved his head means he will get rich.
    If a woman dreamt shaved her head means her belief is faulty/weak.
    Shaving head also means:1- pilgrimage 2- a travel 3- dignity 4- safety 5- happy life.
    Last edited by Varzandeh; 11-24-2009 at 02:03 AM.

Jiggly Puff Guest

What does it mean to see a person with a different hair? By example, a friend with dark long hair instead of his normal light brown short hair.

Hi,
    If he is a man and is not in the military, means he will have a sorrow.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

resin8love Guest

To dream hair that is short on a woman if its long in real life means disgrace or shame. Long hair on a woman means it's a positive or good aspect around this person. Long hair on a man, depends what culture means has multiple meanings. Chistians veiw hair long on a man as rebelion. Long hair on an indian means warrior. Grey hair represents wisdom. This hair symbol can be difficult to interpret. So you have to go by other factors in the dream, like mood, color, and so forth. GOD bless you.

ElizVanZee Guest

As hair grows out of the head, we can see that hair is meant to represent something that comes of, or from, our head/mind, namely, thoughts.

Long hair would indicate thoughts that are long held.
    Short hair implies curtailing a thought, cutting it short, not dwelling on it.

The colour of hair can indicate the kind of thinking being done. Dark hair, for example, can imply thinking that is negative, not very enlightened, or simply sombre or gloomy.

When a persons hair in a dream does not reflect their real hair, it would indicate that the dreamer is not thinking realistically about someone's way of thinking. Subconsciously (in the dream) one may be getting a far different impression than the one reality conveys to us at a conscious level by the individuals real hair colour.

Onyx Guest

Hair can reflect someone's spiritual life. It can also speak of grooming, taking care of oneself. The hair is a woman's crowning glory.

Ian OPX Guest

Post Stop Dreaming Start Action

Long hair would indicate thoughts that are long held.
    Short hair implies curtailing a thought, cutting it short, not dwelling on it.

Lets Stop Dreaming Start Action

captain shorty Guest

Default recurring symbol of red hair?

I have many dreams in which a woman with red hair is an important character in the dream in some way. Different women each time, and nobody who I know in real life. The hairstyle/type of hair is different each time too, e.g. in one dream is long, wavy and auburn-red, in another dream a woman with shoulder-length straight pale reddish-gold hair...
    I've been wondering about the significance of red hair in my dreams for quite a while now!

nielson Guest

Default Tattoos underneath hair

I'm dreaming repeatedly about finding colorful, complex tattoos on my scalp that I discover after losing my hair. I can't quite make out the pictures of the tattoos, but in my dream I really like them and don't mind so much that my hair is gone, once I've discovered the tattoos. My fiance is always present in these dreams: he consoles me after I discover that patches of my hair have been pulled out, but then I always take a closer look, discover the tattoos, and am pleased that my hair is gone in order for them to be visible.

Hi,
    You lost your hair means you will lose some of your money and esteem.
    Tatoos means you will try hard to achieve a degree in the science or something.

Good luck.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.