Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Feces

**sweet dreams** Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Question

i think that if you are dreaming of feces it does mean something good. whether good or bad, it basically has to do with what you are doing with the feces. if you take feces in terms of religious beliefs and we say that dreaming of feces is bad, then if you put this feces in terms of what you are doing with it, eg: vomitting the feces, then this should indicate that you are getting rid of bad ideas or emotions that might be hurtful or cleaning your self( i hope i got those words right:rolleyes: ). so vomitting feces isnt bad at all.

some people also interpret feces as money (somebody also said that in the post earlier), and must have interpreted it as money because it might have come true to them ( maybe because of believing in it).
    but what i am confused here is if i take feces as money, then put it in terms of vomitting it, should i think that you are loosing money or donating the money for some good or anything else?? so is dreaming feces, in the sense that it is money, is good or bad?:confused:

this was my first dream interpretation and i guess it shouldn't be that bad.
    i really want to learn to interpret these dreams:secret:

Default Re: Feces

Hi Varzandeh,
    I dreamt several times in the last month my 3 year old was covered in his own feaces or had done it on the street instead of the toilet. I'm a bit worried

Your son is a sample for his bio father.
    so his body was polluted means he will commit a sin.If he did his fece in an unknown place means he will spend his money in a matter that there will be no reward in it.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Thanks Varzandeh, I have a feeling it has something to do with the court issues between us, will update.