Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feces

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Feces

Feces
    Feces of livestock mean money and blessing.
    If one dreamt had much livestock feces means he will receive plenty of blessings.
    Human feces mean immoral money.
    If one dreamt he had feces in his bed means he will spend part of his money for his wife.
    If one dreamt he covered his feces with dirt means he will hide his money.
    If dreamt he was eating people's feces means he will earn immoral money.
    If dreamt feces coming out of his mouth means he obliges people to thank him each time he does something.
    If dreamt he put his feces in an unknown place means he will spend his money in a way that has no reward.
    If dreamt his body was polluted by feces means he will commit a sin.
    If dreamt he had Diarrhea means he will spend his money lavishly.
    If dreamt his feces was like a flood means he will have a sorrow from the governor.
    If dreamt he was walking among feces or he was drowned in the feces means he will have a suffering from the governor.
    If dreamt he tread on the feces and fell down and all of his body was polluted means the governor will tease him.
    Feces or diarrhea in its place may mean:1- an opening in the life 2- spending money for his wife 3- rescue from a sorrow.

egurl Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Varzandeh View Post
    Feces
    Feces of livestock mean money and blessing.
    If one dreamt had much livestock feces means he will receive plenty of blessings.
    Human feces mean immoral money.
    If one dreamt he had feces in his bed means he will spend part of his money for his wife.
    If one dreamt he covered his feces with dirt means he will hide his money.
    If dreamt he was eating people's feces means he will earn immoral money.
    If dreamt feces coming out of his mouth means he obliges people to thank him each time he does something.
    If dreamt he put his feces in an unknown place means he will spend his money in a way that has no reward.
    If dreamt his body was polluted by feces means he will commit a sin.
    If dreamt he had Diarrhea means he will spend his money lavishly.
    If dreamt his feces was like a flood means he will have a sorrow from the governor.
    If dreamt he was walking among feces or he was drowned in the feces means he will have a suffering from the governor.
    If dreamt he tread on the feces and fell down and all of his body was polluted means the governor will tease him.
    Feces or diarrhea in its place may mean:1- an opening in the life 2- spending money for his wife 3- rescue from a sorrow.
    interesting... how did you come up with this interpretation? i have dreamt about feces twice...

Hi,

Bibliography:
    1- Principles of the dreams, by Daniel the prophet (562-604 B.C) Peace be on him.
    2-Divisions of the dreams, by Imam Sadeq peace be on him ( 663-798 A.C).
    3- Generals of the dreams, by Mohammad ibn Syrin ( 690 A.C).
    4- Guides in the dreams , by Jaber ibn Hay'an( Father of the new chemistry)
    5- Interpretations, by Ibn Ash'as ( 840 A.C).
    6- Complete interpretations, by Habish Teflisi ( 1180 A.C).
    7- Treasures of the dreams( Al Ma'moni) by Abd al Salam ( 963 A.C).
    Good luck.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

goodgirl Guest

Default reply

according to the Bible, feces is not a good thing, it is what it is. %*@%...you know.

Soñadora Guest

In my country feces are interpreted as money too.

@goodgirl, feces are not bad in themselves. I can understand the relation to prosperity since they are a way of fertilize the dirt, therefore the crops are prosperous.

e-gurl Guest

hi, i keep dreaming of a lot of feces coming out of my mouth like instead of pooping I'm like puking it. In my dreams I even tried to hold it, really gross. I think it was the fifth or sixth time that I have dreamt of it. They say that feces means prosperity but it seems that it is not so. Help, why would I dream of such? :confused: :confused: :confused:

ElizVanZee Guest

When wanting to hear God’s message to us in dreams, it would be important to see an object (or symbol) for what it really is and how it functions according to God’s design. Feces is really undigested food – meaning, it represents food for thought that our emotional nature (the body) has not been able to completely digest or in other words, not been able to completely understand. Thus basically human feces reflects some misunderstanding.

The Christian Bible associates feces with sin.

A simple and meaningful way of interpreting feces is to regard feces as the idea of “giving a shit”, i.e. the idea of expressing or acknowledging some concern.

Vomiting represents a rejection of some food for thought. Thus vomiting feces could be understood as rejecting the idea of showing any concern, or rejecting the idea that we have some misunderstandings, or rejecting the idea that we have sinned rather than acknowledging these facts.

Personally I can see no logical connection between feces and money. This may be an association that came about by a person dreaming of feces and having money come their way a few days later. This is an example of simplistic thinking. Feces may suggest money if one has a pile of manure to sell - but not otherwise. Feces suggests something very unpleasant and it stinks. Would this description apply to the idea of money?

resin8love Guest

Poop, doo-doo. If you was to give crap who whould take it? Mostly a negative sign however for a farmer to dream of ''poop'' it is an indication of a positive sign depending on the other symbols. GOD bless you.

Ian OPX Guest

according to the Bible, feces is not a good thing, it is what it is.
    Thx for share.

Lets Stop Dreaming Start Action.

According to the bible:

"the love of money is the root of all evil" So it could definitely fit that feces could represent money.