Thread: Head

Hybrid View

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Head

Head
    If one dreamt there was a cut head fallen in a place alone means there will gather a few important people.
    If dreamt he was eating a head of an animal skin means he will receive some money.
    If dreamt he was eating an unknown head flesh means he will use someone's capital money.
    If dreamt he was eating a head of a bird means he will use a governor's money.
    If dreamt people brought him a head of a dead and a few other head means a head man will come to him and he will have benefits.
    If dreamt he was eating head of a sheep means he will have a long life and will receive some moral money.
    If dreamt he was eating head of a cow means he will have a plenty of money and blessing for a year.
    If dreamt he was eating head of a goat means he will receive money from a big man.
    If dreamt he had a cut head in his hand means a headman will get friend with him.
    If dreamt his head was cut without any strike or any wound means if he has debts will pay if is sad will rescue from the sorrow, if is jailed will get free, if is ill he will cure, but if is rich means he will lose some money.
    If a headman dreamt he had a cut head means he will be a commander. If a poor man dreamt so means he will marry a rich woman.
    If one dreamt his head was very big means he will receive some dignity and rank by a big boss.
    If one dreamt he had two heads means he will have a long life.
    Some interpreters say he will start an important job but it will be in vain.
    If one dreamt his head was naked means he will be dismisses and will get poor.
    If one dreamt he had a wound on his head and it was bleeding means he will fight to someone and will go to a judge.
    If one dreamt his brain was out of his head means he will lose his capital money.
    If dreamt he put the brain in its place means he will have his capital back.
    If dreamt his head was greasy means he will do good deeds.
    If one dreamt he had an unknown cut head means he will receive around 2500$.
    If dreamt he threw the head on the ground means he will spend the money for a good way or his money will be lost.
    If one dreamt he had two cut heads in his hand means he will receive a fortune.
    If dreamt a cut head told him a good word means he will be just and fair.
    If dreamt a cut a head told him a rude word means he is not just and fair.
    If dreamt his own head was cut in two parts and a half was in his right hand and another half was in the left hand means there is a death danger for his parents.
    If one dreamt he had his own head in hand means he will receive a benefit and blessing from a big boss.
    If dreamt his head was cut in two halves and again was corrected means his parents will get ill and will cure.
    If dreamt his head was like an elephant head means he will receive some money and rank.
    If dreamt his head was like a lion means he will be interested in immoral money.
    If dreamt his head was like a horse means he will receive some money from the government.
    If dreamt his head was like a rooster means he will be lucky.
    If his head was like a sheep means he will become ignorant perhaps something like Alzheimer.
    If his head was like a camel means he will have a commander position and will overcome the enemy.
    If his head was like a bear means he will be a pagan.
    If dreamt his head was of glass means there is a death danger.
    If dreamt his head was of gold or silver means he will receive some money.
    If dreamt his head was of stone or iron means he will serve a selfish bluffer man.
    If dreamt his head was burning in flames means his affairs will get speed and will be good.
    If dreamt he was eating a roasted head means he will sit with a boss.
    If dreamt someone gave him a roasted head means he will receive a benefit.
    If dreamt he was eating a raw head means he will speak behind the back of people.
    If dreamt his head was like a livestock means he will have a sorrow.
    If dreamt his head was like a fierce animal means he will take someone's position and will overcome the enemy.
    If dreamt his head was cooked and he was eating it means he will spend his own capital money.
    If dreamt someone cut his head and put it on its place again and it was corrected means he will be a martyr at last or he will get rich.
    If one dreamt there was a head beside him and his wife is pregnant , means they will have a baby boy.
    If a woman dreamt he head was shaved means there is a death danger for her husband.
    If one dreamt his head was cut and was separated means he will separate his parents.
    If his head was in his hand means he will join his parents.
    If dreamt he tied his head to his neck means he will have a debt.
    If dreamt there were a few cut heads in front of his and he was dancing means the big man of that region will have a disaster.
    If one dreamt the head of a king or a president was on his shoulder means he will earn 500$ with labor.
    If one dreamt his head ached and he had a clean cloth means he will sit with big people and will receive some money and dignity.
    If his cloth was dirty like a butcher and he had a headache means a boss will cause him a sorrow.
    Head may also mean : 1- a boss 2- a headman 3- father 4- mother 5- a scientist 6- 2500$ 7- a boy 8- a page 9- a woman 10- a fortune.

gulldom Guest

I dreamed that i made a special move with my leg and my brothers (who was evil in that dream) head fall of without touching it. What could that mean? In that dream my grandfather was also evil and they were trying to hurt me and my mother. But they were one person shaping from horror style killer to grandpa to brother but all with evil nasty look like gone crazy.

Hi,
    This dream seems messy and has no interpretation.This may caused by bad food or drinks or any other reasons like demons whispering when sleeping.
    Not every dream has an interpretation or can be truthful, meaningful.
    Good luck.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

gulldom Guest

It came to me when i was oversleeping because it was bad weather outside, but most dreams i dream cames in morning or when i am sleeping on the afternoon.

"If one dreamt he had a wound on his head and it was bleeding means he will fight to someone and will go to a judge."

What if I saw the back of my husbands head with a helmet on & then taking it off there were different spots of Blood coming out from his head??

Okay...maybe this would help, I saw 3 Small patches of blood on the back of his Head? What does that mean??