Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default caliph -President

Caliph– president
    If one dreamt caliph /president was happy and open faced and was kind with him means he will receive material religious benefits.
    If dreamt caliph/president commanded him for a special affair means he will receive some dignity.
    If dreamt caliph made him a governor in a land means he will receive some dignity.
    If dreamt went to the caliph's house means he will be close to the caliph.
    If dreamt caliph gifted him something means he will be famous.
    If dreamt caliph was fighting him about a religious affair means he will achieve a wish and will have some dignity and fame.
    If dreamt he slept in the private caliph's bed means caliph will introduce him a girl to marry or will grant him a money to spend with his wife.
    If that bed wasn't specially for caliph means he will be a governor by the caliph - president
    If dreamt he was riding on a horse on the back of caliph means he is a partner in the caliph's government.
    If dreamt was walking beside the caliph means he is prior from the other men.
    If dreamt caliph was angry with him means his religion is corrupt.
    If dreamt he was a caliph and he is not in this situation means he will have a disaster or will involve in a difficult affair and the enemy will mock him.
    If dreamt caliph gave him a sword or gave him a robe of honor means he will be a governor.
    If dreamt a dead caliph was alive and happy and was speaking to him means he will achieve his wish and will have some dignity.
    If the dead caliph was sad means in the contrary.
    Last edited by Varzandeh; 05-15-2009 at 06:40 AM.

Default Re: caliph -President

Hi Varzandeh,

I dreamt me and my mum were going to visit someone in a hospital and it took a long and hard time to get there. When we got there we found out it was the president we were visiting (in real life it was a former dead president) . But he looked fine,young and healthy. He asked me to teach a very important person Quran (even though my Arabic is weak in real life) and my mum asked me if I could do it and I said yes. Then afterwards lots of ministers and important people asked me for the same thing (teaching this important person Quran). I am an English teacher in real life. Thank you.

Default Re: caliph -President

If dreamt president commanded you for a special affair means u will receive some dignity.
    If dreamt a dead caliph was alive and happy and was speaking to u means u will achieve your wish and will have some dignity.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.