147tooth Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Climbing a tree in my dream

Had a dream that me and my spiritual partner/ best friend were in front of a tree. a large climbing tree...

(waking life) Understand my SP/BF has distanced herself from me almost entirely, so we rarely talk, rarely have the laughs we used to, and never share our spiritual thoughts and feelings anymore, been going on for about 2 weeks and i dont see a recovery of it anytime soon, though I still feel a spiritual connection with her...

(back to the dream) my SP/BF is acting rudely to me. This was typical of her to do in my dreams when we grew apart in the past. Otherwise she was always nice and good to me. But I told her "Wow, the population of your city sure is growing fast!" to which she relplied "Well of course it is, duh!" in a VERY smart @$$ way...

I decided to climb the tree, as high as I could, to get an overhead view of the city, to watch its growth (And really to just get away from her pissiness).

From the tree I could see a huge paper map of the city, and numbers growing in size... the numbers 3, 0, and 4 stood out.

My SP/BF followed me into the tree, but just to hang out, still having a very pissed off energy.

May be helpful to note that she identified with trees. She loved trees, and felt that pociessed lots of energy. She saw faces in trees and has always loved climbing trees her whole life.

Ive tried to work this one out in my head all day, with the only results being that perhaps I want to climb a tree (meaning i want to or am going to attain a goal) and that goal being our relationship will grow (like the popluation of her town)... i dont get a strong feeling about this interpretation though. What did just occur to me is that maybe I think she will get preg soon from her husband, hence increasing the population of her town. Still, the tree doesnt fit in and why would she be so pissed about it?

My 2 weak attempts to understand this one... any help is appreciated...

Hi,
    I can only say a tree means a person male or female.
    Which kind of tree was it?

147tooth Guest

Hard to say what kind f a tree it was, oak perhaps? Either way it did NOT have low branches, but the branches up high were very "climb friendly".

I relate this dream to my spirit partner because she identifies so much with trees.

Yes. There are trees that are climbing friendly. Most have many branches and of course strong branches.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.