Thread: Leg

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Leg

Leg :
    If an honest person dreamt his leg was lame means he is a true believer.
    If dreamt his leg was tied with a rope means he will receive a benefit.
    If dreamt had a broken leg and was walking with a stick , means he will trust to an infidel
    person.
    If dreamt an agent had his legs cut means he will be deposed.
    If dreamt his leg was of iron means his money will increase.
    If dreamt his leg was of silver and his malleolus was of gold means his money will increase.
    If dreamt his legs were in a constraint means will have a loss.
    If dreamt his leg was in a trap or was in a hole means he will be deceived.
    If dreamt his leg slipped or stumbled in a place means someone will annoy him or his affairs will be closed.
    If dreamt was riding an animal and was moving his legs means he will try hard to achieve a wish.
    If dreamt on of his legs was cut or broken means will lose half of his money.
    If dreamt both of his legs were broken means will lose all of his money or there is a death danger , or will go to a travel.
    If dreamt his legs were of copper or iron means he has a short life and his money will remain.
    If dreamt his legs were of glass means his life is short and his won't remain.
    If dreamt his leg was lame means he is weak to follow a goal.
    Id dreamt had many legs , will go to a travel, or if is poor will earn much money.
    If dreamt was looking in front of his legs means he will earn money and will have prayers.
    If dreamt his legs were like a camel or a cow means he will receive some power and money.
    If dreamt his legs were like a horse or an ass means his power will increase.
    If his legs were like fierce animal means will receive something immoral.
    If his legs were like birds claw means will be powerful and will overcome the enemy.
    Legs may also mean :1- living in pleasure 2- life 3- endeavor 4- earning money 5- power 6- travel 7- a woman.
    Last edited by Varzandeh; 10-30-2008 at 08:11 AM.

Hi Varzandeh,

My sister dreamt that my left calf was cut off [from my knee to foot], so I had a left thigh and foot, but no calf in the middle. In the dream I was not upset though.

What does this mean?

Thanks

Hi,
    You will lose a big piece of money.

Take care .
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.