Thread: Garden

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Garden

Garden:
    Some interpreters say : garden means wife/husband and some say it is his / her job.
    If dreamt was watering his garden means will have sex with his wife.
    If dreamt was watering the garden but it wasn't wet means his wife wants sex.
    If dreamt was planting sweet basil and flower means will have an honest child.
    If dreamt was planting peach means will have a child who will learn politeness and science soon.
    If dreamt there is growing basil in his garden and smelled fine means a wise brave child.
    If dreamt his garden was cultivated and flourishing and had flowing water , building and he was eating its fruit , also was with his wife strolling in it, means they people for heaven.
    If dreamt was in a cultivated garden and was eating fruits means will marry a rich woman.
    If dreamt it was autumn and went to an unknown garden and tree leaves were falling means a sorrow.
    If dreamt a garden a garden with castles and was green and there was flowing water and a nice woman was calling him means he will be a martyr .
    If dreamt had a garden or someone gave him a garden means will marry a rich woman.
    If dreamt was sleeping over a tree in the garden means his children will increase.
    If dreamt a garden that had sweet fruits and leaves were falling means a king far from his kingdom.
    If dreamt a flood ruined a green garden there is a danger for the governor.
    If dreamt a fire burnt a garden the governor will have a heart attack.
    If dreamt camels in the garden means the governor will overcome the enemies.
    If dreamt sheeps in the garden means blessings and power for the governor.
    Last edited by Varzandeh; 01-05-2010 at 10:04 AM.

Default Garden

Garden:
    If dreamt birds in a garden means there is no trust to the governor's army.
    If dreamt he was collecting fruit from the garden means benefits.
    If dreamt was collecting firewood in the garden means will have benefits from the governor but with pain.
    Some interpreters say ; garden means man's job.
    If dreamt grass in the garden his job will improve but if there wasn't grass and fruit his situation isn't good.
    If dreamt a green garden and was for someone else and he had some fruit means benefits from the owner.
    If dreamt a garden ( in spring or summer) and there was no fruit and trees means the governor will suppress people.
    If dreamt he created a garden and planted trees means he will marry a rich woman and will have children.
    If dreamt grapes in the garden means money and dignity.

Default Re: Garden

Hi Varzandeh, please could you tell me what this dream means. I was walking in the school field where I work and the owner and his son were sitting on a nearby bench there. It was sunny and the grass was green. Then an extremely tall man (about 4 times the height of a normal person) walked pass me and he had dry/coarse straight hair . It was long, til his ears. Thank you.

Default Re: Garden

Long hair for men if not in military means someone who is sad he was so tall may mean someone who has some kind of dignity.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.