Thread: Sky

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Sky

Sky:
    If one dreamt himself in the sky, means will go to a travel and will gain some dignity and greatness.
    If dreamt was flying in the wide sky also will go to a travel with blessings.
    If dreamt flew direct and arrived at the sky means a loss and disturbance.
    If dreamt went to the sky with the decision not to come back, means he will gain greatness and kingdom or will look for a big goal that will achieve.
    If dreamt heard a voice from the sky means goodness and health.
    If dreamt a bird spoke to him from the sky means a happiness is on the way.
    If dreamt himself in the first sky means his death is near.
    If dreamt he was in the second sky will learn knowledge and science.
    If was in the third sky will receive some success and greatness.
    If was in the fourth sky will get close to a governor.
    If was in the fifth sky will have some fears.
    If was in the sixth sky will have some good luck and goodness.
    If dreamt went upper than seventh sky and didn't turn back means a death danger.
    If dreamt went to the first sky but its doors were closed means his affairs will get closed by a big man.
    If dreamt couldn't look at the sky and fell his head down , means will separate a big man.
    If dreamt the angels came from sky and passed by him , means the doors of science and knowledge will open for him.
    If dreamt had a house in the sky as people have on the earth means his death is near.
    If dreamt his house was like the earth houses and made of brick and mud and chalk , means he will be proud to the material world .
    If dreamt it was raining honey from sky means blessings for the people.
    If dreamt it was raining sand or soil, if it was little means good but if it was too much means a disaster.
    If dreamt it was raining stones or snakes and scorpions , means a disaster for the city.
    If dreamt he was hanging himself from the sky means he will receive some dignity and greatness.
    If an honest person dreamt went to the seventh sky means will choose the moral and religion.
    If wasn't honest and was in the seventh sky will feel sorry for the sins or will die.
    If dreamt came from sky to earth , means will get ill to the death limit then will cure.
    If dreamt there was a castle or a dom that wasn't made of bricks and stone, means he will get proud to the material world.

If dreamt the doors of the sky were open means the prayers will be accepted in that year and will rain much and will be plenty of water. The Moon / 11- 12.
    If dreamt a door was opened in the sky for him or for people means goodness and blessings.
    If dreamt fell from the sky means God's wrath for him.
    If dreamt it was raining stones means a disaster .Hejr/74
    If dreamt it was raining wheat and barely means all kinds of blessings for that city and safety and comfort.
    If dreamt the sky was green means goodness and safety for the city.
    If the sky was white means illness in the city.
    If was red means fight and bloody war.
    If the sky was black means a big disaster.
    If dreamt the sky was brighter than usuall God will grant him insight and light in the religion knowledge.
    If dreamt the door of sky opened in front of him means the doors of goodness and livelihood will open for him.
    If was worshipping the sky means he is pagan.

BlueHeart Guest

I don't understand what you mean by 1st sky.Can you please explain it to me.

Hi,
    In the ancient litrature there are seven skies over each other.Perhaps different galaxies or different cloudys.
    Good luck.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

BlueHeart Guest

Thank you for the info i now have a better understanding of what you mean.

Default Re: Sky

The seven heavens.... this bible speaks of it too i believe

Default Re: Sky

I saw what seemed to be a new city with new buildings floating above me in the sky...I was swiming in the sea when I tried to climb up ( it had a lower foundation as if it had been ripped up from the earth and was floating in the sky) the sculpture of the buildings was very futuristic as the buildings were very clean and round and shiny unlike anything I have ever seen on earth. again I was grabbing on to the under foundation of earth that I could grab and tried to climb up but I couldnt get a good grasp and I slipped back down into the sea and was swimming.