Thread: Water

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Water

Water:
    Everything is alive with water.( Apostles/30).
    • If one dreamt was walking on the water like on the sea or river or like that, it means he is a pure believer and has a powerful belief.
    • If one dreamt he drank from a clear pleasant water ,it means that his life will be long and will have a pleasant life, if the water was salty is on the contrary.
    • If one dreamt he drank from the seawater and was pleasant for him ,it means he will receive some money and livelihoods from the government as much as the water.
    • If one dreamt he drank all of the sea water , means he will be a governor or a king.
    • If the water was dark he will receive this kingdom with labor and hardship and fear.
    continue

imported_palehorse Guest

Here is the definition from the Dream Dictionary section of the site as well:

Dreaming of clear water is a sign of great good luck and prosperity, a dream of muddy water foretells sadness or sorry for the dreamer through hearing of an illness or death of someone he/she knows well. Dirty water warns of unscrupulous people who would bring you to ruin. All water dreams, other then clear, has a bad omen connected to it and should be studied carefully and taken as a true warning.

Also it doesn't matter if some of the definition responses are contrary, since this is an "advanced" dream dictionary, it will be up to the reader to read all replies and consider how they feel about the symbol.

Not all dream symbols, imo, are prophetic or spiritual. A lot depends on the dreamer themselves. Many symbols have a psychological meaning (in fact most do imo) and are the result of some interactions in life.

Water continue:
    *If dreamt he drank warm water means he will get ill.
    *If dreamt someone poured on him warm water unwarned means an illness or a big sorrow.
    *If dreamt fell into the water means a sorrow.
    *If dreamt he gave water to his wife in a crystal bowl,
    Bowl is a symbol for his wife and water means a baby.
    *If the bowl broke and water poured out , means his wife is in danger and the baby will remain.
    *If the water poured and the bowl remained empty, the baby will die and the wife remains.
    * If dreamt was giving water to people free, he is useful for people or will build a ruined place.
    * If dreamt entered a house that was water in it means he will get sad.
    * If dreamt was drinking water in a bowl like a dog or cat he is enjoying the life
    But will do something that will have a disaster.
    • If dreamt the water increased in its season means blessings an that year will be plenty.
    • If dreamt the ground drank much water means people will have health and blessings in that year.
    • If dreamt water was pouring from people's head means blessing in that year.
    • If dreamt there was dark water in his house means poverty and sorrow.
    • If dreamt was watering a garden or farm from a river or creek means will receive money and will rescue from sorrow.
    • If dreamt was giving water to people means he has a good belief and will do good deeds.
    • If dreamt was going in the water and was powerful means will be healthy.
    • If dreamt entered a clear water and had clothes means a powerful belief and leaning to God.
    • If dreamt was watering a garden means also a marriage.
    • If someone poured clear, clean water on him means he will receive a goodness from that person.

Silent_wisp Guest

It sometimes means the state of mind of the dreamer;

Dark- Depression
    Contains seamonsters/serpents- stressful situation
    Rapids- Stress
    Clam- Peacful mind
    Drowning in- A situation is becoming too much

It sometimes refers to sexual desire;

Shallow water- You have little desire at the moment
    deep water- You are a very sexual person
    Swimming in- Sex is an important aspect of your life
    paddling in- Your unsure about having sex or your not comfortable with it

Just my opinion

christofos Guest

The living essence of the psyche, the flow of life energy, fertility. Looking at it positively it can be considered the fountain of life, the primal waters from where the life emerged. Negatively it can represent illusion. Water symbolize the unconscious and emotions, hence the gentle wave can symbolize incoming emotions. A flood or huge wave can represent a rise in unconscious energy or overwhelming emotions.

OnyxRose Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Silent_wisp View Post
    It sometimes means the state of mind of the dreamer;

deep water- You are a very sexual person
    Swimming in- Sex is an important aspect of your life
    Just my opinion
    Hmmmmmm. Interesting. I am a very sexual person....

I've had a recurring water dream theme since I was a kid. I dream very often about swimming underwater. The things I do underwater vary; from looking for things buried under sand to swimming through caves, to just (seemingly) wanting to be left alone. But the way I react to the water is always the same: I can't get back to the surface and, at first, I'm afraid I'm going to drown but then it's like I remember that I can breathe underwater. Then it's like there's this weird, warm peace over me. And I carry on, swimming, doing whatever it is I wanted to do. The water is always crystal clear.

gulldom Guest

what if water overrun streets?

Default Re: Water

I was walking on old wooded walkways or piers and ramps surrounded by dark, maybe murky, water. I was as a maze. Some areas went into the dark water making it a dead-end. Somebody was was with me, in my dream, it was a friend, but I don't know who. The wood planks making up the paths were not too stable. Never did find my way back to dry land. Emotion of the dream was more of confusion and uncertainty, but not fear.

Not sure if this was mearly a reflection of my current wake hours or a signal of potential events yet to come. I would be interested in hearing what others might have to say about this.
    The only limit is your imagination
    Nelson Quimby

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.