Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Death

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Varzandeh~

Varzandeh,
    I was reading the interpretation for if someone Dies in a dream & then comes back alive....but the sentence seems to stop?

"• If one dreamt died and again was alive , means will contrite sins and will have "

So the will have what??

Thanks,
    hazelflame

WeeDreamer Guest

I don't dream a great deal, well maybe i do but i seldom remember what i dreamt of once i am awake. Twice though i had the most profound experience while asleep. My father died when he was young (forty-two) I was twenty. About fifteen years after his death while in bed i saw his face right in front of me...No body just his face, it seemed to glow...I don't mean like in a bright light sort of way, but in a more subtle way....He had a smile on his face like i never saw him have in life while he was alive... a sort of contented smile....he never spoke. When i reached out to his face and went to speak...The image disapeared....I started to cry...I was sad, yet at the same time happy. I never had this occurrence again until two nights ago (sixteen years since the first time) Again my fathers face appeared before me, this time he was much younger looking than when he died he looked around twenty or twenty-one years old, again he wore the same contented look on his face, the same smile...This time though he spoke, he said "It's ok"...When i went to reply..the image was gone. Has anyone here ever experienced anything like this, can someone try and explain the meaning to me.....I`m actually not sure if these instances of seeing my father were actually dreams they were so REAL to me. Any help with understanding this would be appreciated.

Roxxie Guest

I believe when we dream about people who have died, we are usually doing one of several things. Most nice dreams allow us to remembering the dead, get in one more hug, one more talk, or just hang out with them, like we used to. In some of the more troubling dreams we are working out issues that we didn't get to work out before they left us. In the case of a particulary traumatic death, sometimes we are simply trying to process all the facts and we relive the death exactly as it happened.

As for dreaming about death, I think on the whole it means change and not actual death. Although, since most people associate death with loss and not a transformation to an afterlife, death is often a change which comes with a loss for the dreamer. For example, if you dream your sister has died, perhaps you are concerned because she is about to move from the town where you both live to another state. This would be a change which would also be a loss for you. (assuming you actually like your sister. hehe.)

mr bond Guest

if you die in a dream you are learning that you can never die. mortality is but a dream in itself.

mr. Zim Guest

this is interesting... what if you dreamt you got shot in the head right between the eyes but didn't die?

mr bond Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mr. Zim View Post
    this is interesting... what if you dreamt you got shot in the head right between the eyes but didn't die?
    you wont die in a dream you will fear fear and fear but you will never die if what you posted above did happen in a dream you would either fall to the floor then get back up or just stand there still alive when in reality you would be dead. dreams are funny things some dreams are conman and share meaning with lots of people others are personal and can be based on a number of things happening in a persons life or have happened or will happen in some cases. you have to remember are thoughts are not are own we share are thoughts by what we see hear read write speak and spell. by symbols we see pictures we have seen all these play and important part in what dreams we may or may not have. death could mean anything you could say it means one thing and il say it means another. i can watch a tv program then have a dream which is based around that theme with personal pictures signs people iv seen in my life. the mind is photographic in nature everything you see taste touch and small is logged deeply into the human mind. most dreams are meaningless if you want my honest opinion. this doesn't mean all dreams are rubbish some do have a very important meaning these dreams will be extremely clear and vivid and will basically tell you what is going on not leave lose symbolic references. like to dream to fly could mean your going on holiday soon or going to travel or it could mean you have set targets for yourself which are quite high the point im making is dreams can have many meanings and also have no meaning.

rajaikav Guest

I recommend everybody to read "zhaun falun" written by Li Hongzhi. You can get all your answers regarding birth, disease, old age and death. You can downloaded from the site falundafa.org

What about the actual figure Death--in a Black Cape?

centro dude Guest

hi! my first post in the forum; i dreamt myself dead on a surgery, i have some problems with a tumor in my head i'm on therapy and there's a chance to have a surgery for remove the tumor, can somebody help me with this?

carole Guest

I am sorry to hear that. You will be ok. That's only a dream. Maybe you worry too much.