Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Death

ShortStuff Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Dreaming of relatives who have passed away

[QUOTE=nephthys;11385]Meeting dead relatives, and talking to them, is an indication of unresolved conflict, or undetermined options. Any message, seen, or heard from the dead in such dream, is to be taken, as an advice from our mind, towards resolution of this conflict, or a task to perform to achieve best results.

Wow, I have dreamt of an uncle that passed away. He said something to me, that I don't see fitting into this explanation, perhaps you could help clarify?

He comes into my house, sits down at my table. I say, Harold! How are you? I haven't talked to you in a while. He responded, Im stressed out, get me a smoke and an ash tray".. I go get him the smokes & ash tray, which, are in the washroom.. Then I come back into the kitchen. I realize, Hey, You aren't alive, You died, then I wake up..

And as for Deffinition of Death. Most times I dream of someone dieing, I shortly find out that Someone is having a child. So dreaming of death, means birth.

resin8love Guest

Death can show up in dreams as graves, tombstones, corpses, funerals, angel or demon carrying bodies. Someone next to grave marker or tombstone is prophetic in most cases and will soon pass. Let me say this very clear! if you see this symbol as I have just described it, make peace and always show unconditional love even if they wronged you or if you wronged them, tell them your sorry without scaring them, this a touchy subject and should be used with respect and caution with these person or persons because you may never get a chance to do it when they are gone! God bless, peace.

luciddreamer Guest

Talking

According to Ojibway (native american or native canadian, depending on which country claims which reserve), to dream that someone has died means that they will have big changes in their life to come very soon. It does not mean that they will literally die.

However, to dream someone is wearing, or surrounded by the colour pink means that they will endure an illness, or get injured somehow.

Default Death

I have dreamt of my own death many times. I have gone through a number of hideous ends including having my head chopped off with a sword. For me, it has been like overcoming the fear of death. Something that must be faced as it is inevitable. So face it without any fear.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

--William Shakespeare, Hamlet "I.v.174-75"

Quote Originally Posted by Varzandeh View Post
    Death:
    • If one dreamt a dead person died again there is a danger for his child.
    i want to know if one dramt a dead person died again..who is in danger..?dead person's child or child of one dreamt about it..pls clarify

The passed away persons child but I couldn't have any confirmation for this unique symbol every other sumbolic scenarios have been confirmed but this one.
    Good luck.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

sohnikudi Guest

Smile death

As believed in Indian culture a dream about thedeatgh of a person signifies that the particular person will live a longer life!
    i don't attest to it but that's what's my opinion.

Hi,
    You are right one of the interpretations if an alive person dreamt of death is so.
    The question here was a deceased person died again in the dream.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

moonstone Guest

I completely agree, and depending on the connotation or mood of the dream, that change can be good or bad. It isn't always ominous.

pwfwez Guest

Default dreaming of realtives...

His presence in ur dream indicates that he is trying to help u with something in real life. What is/was going on when u had the dream? What would he have said or done for u in that situation if he'd been alive?