Hybrid View

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Hi Varzandeh, moon and shoes could you interpret this dream please?

Hi Varzandeh,
    I had 2 dreams:

1- In real life there is a kg class in our school that doesn't have a class teacher as she has resigned and they want me to be their teacher. In the dream I was without a veil but my hair was long and lovely. I was in a mall and I met a parent from that class. I was trying to find a scarf to cover my hair but she didn't even notice. She was showing me shoes she will buy for her son ( a 5 yr old in that class ) .They were very nice white shoes and she asked me if these were suitable for school and then said "wait I will get his dad so you can tell him too".

2- The second dream was of me and my sister. It was the month of Ramadan. There was a full moon, a crescent and a star , all close together. All low in the sky but not touching the ground. I was walking and my sister was in a wooden wagon driven slowly by a man I know. I knew in the dream that the same man had driven the wagon the day before but I had been holding on the outside with roller skates on. I was thinking it is the middle of Ramadan and I'll think of all the duaa I'll should make in the last 10 days.

Thank you

Default Re: Hi Varzandeh, moon and shoes could you interpret this dream please?

In first dream, your head was naked and you were trying to cover means you will go to a small pilgrim.

If dreamt the moon was in crescent shape means that man is from a lower
    generation.
    If a woman dreamt she hugged the moon means she will marry.
    If one dreamt the moon was in full shape and was shining over her house means she
    will receive a benefit from the government.
    If dreamt the moon was in full shape but it was dark means the governor will support
    her
    Ramadan means rescue from a sorrow and curing an illness or paying debts. .
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Thanks Varzandeh,
    The man was the same generation as me and my sister, 30 something years old .
    What do they child's white shoes mean? I don't want to be a teacher for this class so this interpretation is important to me.
    Thanks again!

Child's shoe means a work for children , white means honesty.
    A man means achieving a wish.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Ok thanks a lot!