Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Hi Varzandeh,eyebrows, makeup could you interpret this dream please?

Hi Varzandeh,
    I dreamt I was going out with a group of friends and I couldn't find my make up bag. I didn't look that good without makeup. I used my sisters instead but it wasn't that nice. When I looked in mirror there were gaps in my eyebrows and I had 3 missing front upper teeth ( 1 missing then a tooth there then the 2 next to each other missing).
    In real life I'm supposed to travel with this group of friends but I'm reluctant. Is this dream related? Shall I not travel with them?
    Thanks

Default Re: Hi Varzandeh,eyebrows, makeup could you interpret this dream please?

Hi,
    Make up means self exhibition, not good.
    Your eyebrow is a symbol for safe guard for your religion that will be hurt.
    Your upper teeth means three male family whom will be missing ,perhaps a travel perhaps an accident.Not a good travel.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Default Re: Hi Varzandeh,eyebrows, makeup could you interpret this dream please?

Thanks Varzandeh,
    What does self exhibition mean?

When you show your beauty ,bad eyes and ill hearts will look for to have you.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Ok thank you. I don't think I'll go on this trip.