Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default wagon, feathers, exboyfriend, pee, penis

i was in a well light, long room, that had in the middle a garden. no windows. lots of family. they were going to sleep. i looked around it was a train wagon. it was moving slowly. i needed to go pee.
    i found a small square window, it was half a meter long and wide... i squeezed out and saw i was in my old room. there my ex boyfriend was sitting looking at me. i ignored him. all over there were feathers, many colors (from the show girl costumes i make). i told him to turn around so I can pee. he didn't so i sat on the toilet, which was in the middle of the room- with no door or anything, and i peed. i looked at him angry and then I left the room, through the small window. i got back into the wagon/room and everyone was laying on the floor on blankets, sleeping. i walked around to find a spot where i could lay down and sleep. there was none.
    i left again, through the small window. this time, the room looked different. it was dark. a tv and a big couch. 2 women were sitting next to the couch, on the floor, were watching tv. i was standing behind the couch and pulled out my penis (i'm a female in real life) and they came to me. i took one and laid with her. the other one was waiting for me to finish.
    there is an unseen world. welcome it.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Re: wagon, feathers, exboyfriend, pee, penis

Light means wisdom and science.A train wagon means a project with a part of a big company working slowly.
    Passing through a small window means achieving a wish hard and back.
    peeing in its place ( a toilet) means earning some money.
    Dark means misleaing.

If a woman dreamt had a penis and was having sex means she will have an infamy.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.