Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Question To Varzandeh - Travel to Saudi Arabia & Judgement Day

Hi Varzandeh,

Could you please interpret these dreams (2 dreams - dreamt on different nights):

Dream 1:
    My cousin dreamt that she travelled to Saudi Arabia (for hajj or omra - not sure which one). She went to an unknown home. The bedroom had 1 bed and it was empty. This was the bed where Sayida Aisha used to sleep. My cousin stood infront of the bed saying duaa and crying (not happy and not sad).

Dream 2:
    My cousin dreamt that she and her family (and many other known & unknown people) were standing in the sea with the water reaching their chest. It was judgement day and everyone was waiting for their turn to be judged. The people whose turn it was to be judged were sucked into the sea's whirlpool, and my cousin's brother and father were taken by the whirlpool to be judged. She was terrified that it might be her turn next, but the whirlpool closed, and the sea was calm again.

This is a whirlpool:

Thanks!

Default Re: To Varzandeh - Travel to Saudi Arabia & Judgement Day

Praying means she will achieve a wish of hers.crying means she will get happy.
    Saudi Arabia may mean she will go to Hajj.It may take some time to happen like a month or two.
    Judgement Day is a symbol that means there will be justice in a matter that is nearly impossible like a verdict in her favor.
    Ocean means the president or the government.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Quote Originally Posted by Varzandeh View Post
    Praying means she will achieve a wish of hers.crying means she will get happy.
    Saudi Arabia may mean she will go to Hajj.It may take some time to happen like a month or two.
    Judgement Day is a symbol that means there will be justice in a matter that is nearly impossible like a verdict in her favor.
    Ocean means the president or the government.
    Thanks Varzandeh, what does it mean that Sayida Aisha was in the dream?

I don't know this symbol, sorry.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.