Hybrid View

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Hi Varzandeh, baby and black blood,could you interpret this dream please?

Hi Varzandeh,
    I dreamt of a poor woman ( average looking) holding a baby ( I don't know boy or girl) and there was lots of black blood coming out of its mouth. She didn't know what to do, and every time she'd press its mouth more black blood would come out. I wanted to help her .what does black blood mean?

I also had another dream where at work I as unfairly given a bad grade. I was so upset and crying. I was wearing black and praying. Then I went to this poor cute little girl who had a list of our salaries and I had got a raise. But what does the bad grade mean?
    Thanks

Default Re: Hi Varzandeh, baby and black blood,could you interpret this dream please?

A poor woman means an honest woman, who has a benefit.
    But vomiting blood means a money loss a big one.but it was blood colt means a pregnancy.

Crying means a happiness and sometimes a bad grade means in vice versa.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Default Re: Hi Varzandeh, baby and black blood,could you interpret this dream please?

I think I know who the poor woman is. I think she is someone at work and they want to let her go but she doesn't know and is a hard worker and maybe needs the salary too.
    Thanks a lot. I will update you inshallah. I was very upset with this bad grade in the dream because I work very hard and I didn't understand why I would get such a bad grade.

Why would a bad grade mean the opposite?

In dream language sometimes it is so,
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Ok thank you!