Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default losing shoes, cactus, return home

i was in a rented room, very small, with many windows. i had to get up and go to work. i left the house and i had to go on this very narrow sidewalk to get to the street, from the house. it was only a 20 cm wide, probably. on each side there were planted many cacti. I took one of my shoes off because I thought I got stung by one of the thorns from the cactus, and while I shook it, it fell between the cacti. they were tall and very branchy, so i did not want to put my hand through all those thorns to pick it up. i went back into the house, in my room and got a new pair of shoes.
    this happened 3-4 times. i kept losing my shoe between the cacti.. i was late to work already, and started crying.
    i returned one last time decided to stay home. i went in the other rooms. the decor seemed to be old times, rich turkish or arab inspired decoration. there were many trinket and frills, porcelain vases, white and beautifully painted with flower designs. on the walls there were carpets, but only burgundy colors made of velvet with big white lace or doily as trims. i kept touching the velvet, enjoying the soft feel on my hands. it was pleasant.

what does this mean.
    there is an unseen world. welcome it.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Re: losing shoes, cactus, return home

Thorns means debts and your shoe means your husband who is in the middle of the debts.
    In the previous dream interpretation you will receive a big money but will lose some dignity and rabk.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.