Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default public speaker, elevators, key...

I was in a double Decker bus. I got off and went to this event. I was a public speaker- i had to do a speech. i did it then i went into an hotel room. I had my clothes all over the room, looking for my house key. i cannot find it. my friends come and we have to go. i put all my stuff in my luggage and we leave. we arrive at my building and there are two guys following us. so i do a trick with the elevators. there is one that goes very slow only to level 3 and one that goes to 9.
    i call both and as they approach we pretend to go into the short one, but we go into the 9 one. the button doesn't work for level 8, where I have to be, so i press 9. we finally go up. once we reach, we get out and go down a level on the staircase. at the door, i can't find the key. i am scared, take all the stuff out of my luggage, searching for it. i can't find it.. and we hear them upstairs.. i am scared. still can't find the house key...
    there is an unseen world. welcome it.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Re: public speaker, elevators, key...

A bus means a work place,

If one who is related to science dreamt was giving a lecture means he will receive
    some dignity.
    If is not a learned man means will go to a far travel and there is a danger.
    If a rich man dreamt so means he will get poor.
    If an ignorant or illiterate person dreamt was giving a lecture means he will be
    disgraced.
    If a governor dreamt was giving a lecture means will be just and fair but for a
    dishonest governor means he will contrite sins.
    If dreamt a woman was giving a lecture and was advising people it is interpreted as
    her husband will be disgraced.*****************************
    If dreamt was giving a marriage lecture means he will do a goodness to everyone.

Going to No. 3 means a christian but going to No. 8-9 means a corruption is on the way.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.