Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Boat, war, water

I was on a row boat on a flooded area. There were a few scattered old trees. The sky was cloudy but daytime outside. It seemed like there was a war. From nowhere crop dusting planes came and webbed the sky with some dark smoke, that it made it dark outside. In my boat there was a naked 12 year old girl. We hit a tree with the boat and it looked like we can walk because the water was really shallow, to the ankle. A 2 year old girl with an adult shirt on and a skirt, came outside from this invisible cave. A lady came after her calling her back in. I had the little girl undress and give some of her clothes to the 2 year old. Now they were both covered. I followed the mom and got into this invisible cave that was populated.
    We were given a bed in this abandoned boat. There were many beds in there with families sleeping on them. We got a bad one- the bed was of metal and no matress. And by the window. So u can see outside, the planes and the damage. I allowed the 12 year old to sleep.
    I went to the bathroom and there were many women there. They were plotting to escape this place. I found a door and food. This old lady came out and said we can eat all we want. I was stuffing my face with sweet bread and pastries.
    there is an unseen world. welcome it.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Re: Boat, war, water

A boat means a small work, smoke means suppression by a cruel person.

Two girls means two happiness.

An invisible cave means means an illness.
    Fresh bread means a pleasant life.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.