Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default tip of penis comes off

in my dream i am going to the bathroom. my penis looks dark and swollen. i pull it and the tip comes off. underneath is a fresh, very healthy penis, which looks like my own. the piece that came off looks like its of dead person.

Default Re: tip of penis comes off

If dreamt part of his penis was cut means he will have few children or part of his
    money and his dignity will waste.If dreamt his penis was swollen means his money will increase.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

children will be lost? or money? how to know how much is the loss?

I have not experienced this dream personally.But as I know in such a situations donations to the homeless and asking forgiveness God will help much for the warning.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

maybe possible update?i am working as a temporary worker through an agency. i changed agencies to get a higher hourly rate, but still working at the same office. however, the new agency withholds more tax, and my net hourly rate went down by $2. in the dream, as i tried to urinate, i pulled off a little more than the tio of penis. i inspected it and it wasnt mine, but was rotting and full of smelly light red liquids. i threw it away. i didnt sever my penis, but more like i removed some dead penis mask covering. when i removed this, my own real penis was there, it was fresh colored.
    Last edited by zack10; 08-22-2017 at 06:51 AM.

2nd possible update:i had a family emergency and had to sell 40% of stock i own to get the required funds.

Seems the emergency and selling stock was the warning,

third possible update: just got a notice my high paying project is coming to an end in 2 weeks. If i dont find anything else, i'll go back to my old lower paying menial job.this is the same project i had a dream about wearing a jacket.

Thank you for your update , it helps very much.