Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default fighting, homeless children, segregation, machineguns.

I dream yesterday, I got to this abandoned train station and there were lots of homeless children around. Very dirty and with ripped clothes on. They didn't seem to be hungry or bothered by their situation or me being there. I got onto a dark hallway and unlocked this door. it was an apartment, given to me by an aunt. I looked around and it had furniture, food in the fridge, a big window looking the street. Right outside the window there were old, unused train tracks, but no train coming or going. I looked further and saw on this hill, many people gathered, and up higher, a fight.
    So I got out and went to see what is going on. I climbed this man-made hill, and reached mid way. Adults were standing around looking at these college students fighting, kicking each other, punching, violent. I saw a hawk roaming around, that came from the sky, looked around a bit then snatched one student and flew with it. everyone stopped and men ran a certain way and women the other way. I got caught in this and started running too. we got up higher on the hill and there were homeless kids again, boys only throwing poop and rocks at us. I got higher, to the girls area, and panicked. I wanted to get back to my apartment, but I couldn't. On the streets there were men with machine guns, patrolling. nobody else was on outside. everything got quiet. I found a wooden bed and I fell asleep there.
    there is an unseen world. welcome it.

Default Re: fighting, homeless children, segregation, machineguns.

any interpret on this, please?
    there is an unseen world. welcome it.

I am thinking and finding the symbols , please wait.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

An abandoned place means misleading in the way of mind.
    Poverty is better than richness in the dreams.
    dark means misleading again.
    Unlocking means achieving a wish, an apartment means your partner.
    A train track or a path means searching for a belief faith.
    A hawk took a student means a student will receive dignity and will go to a travel.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.