Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Beautiful Girl / Woman

Two nights ago, I was complaining of my new job not being the best. Then I had this dream: I enter some place, my house, or my hotel room, and a beautiful young woman is waiting for me. She flirts with me, but since I'm married, I shy away. But she doesn't give up. She then takes her clothes off and offers me a glimpse of her beautiful body, which is not thin, or fat, but strong and muscular. I still resist, and she gets into a very strange position which suggests to me I should take her. I don't, because I feel its wrong and I wake up.

Default Re: Beautiful Girl / Woman

Dreaming about a young woman for men means a happiness and achieving a wish is on the way , this is the same for women about dreaming a man.
    The happiness will be as much as the woman ( or man ) will be beautiful and thick.
    An old woman means the material world. The best is that the woman or man ( for women) was not known and was of a nice figure, that will mean an opening in the life.
    An ugly, thin woman means a short of money and famine , a happy woman ( or a man for ladies) with make up means achieving a wish and an ugly dirty old woman means a bad situation and not achieving a wish.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Update: I was not working for a long time. But I have been working at a new job for about a week. Today i got an email from a company asking me to interview with them. They specifically said i am someone they believe is a good fit. Since both opportunities are new, which job is the woman in the dream about?

I can't guess but if I were you I would count the positive and negative points of both.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.