Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Mouse in kitchen

I had a dream a mouse entered in my kitchen. I try to force it out, but it crawled on top of a cabinet and goes in a food bag.

Default Re: Mouse in kitchen

A mouse means a non religious teen girl.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

The dream is focused upon the mental attitude you are using when working on plans that will give you emotional satisfaction in the future. (in mykitchen)

The mouse represents an aspect of your own emotional nature, one that usually reflects a feeling of shyness or timidity. By trying to force the mouse out, it is clearly seen that a feeling of timidity is not welcomed by you. By crawling on top of a cabinet, it can be implied that a feeling of timidity or shyness could be seen as a rather intelligent feeling to have. (mouse is now located at a higher level than the floor)

By going into a bag, it is implied that a feeling of timidity is a sure or certain feeling as in the expression,"its in the bag". It is feeling you can depend on. This seems to suggest that some timidity will not harm you. Note that here there is only one mouse which means the feeling of timidity is not very intense - just a little timidity might be implied.

The mouse going into a food bag, would suggest that this feeling nurtures or feeds itself on the kind of food for thought - the ideas - that you give yourself. [For a female, a little timidity is always preferable to its opposite -that of being loud and bold. This dream does not clearly say that a little timidity is a bad thing for you to feel.]

Quote Originally Posted by Varzandeh View Post
    A mouse means a non religious teen girl.
    That is so accurate! I have a new tenant whose 13 year old daughter is very out-of-control, talks to my children about inappropriate things, and is very loud, very bad to everyone. Lately, she is coming to my house to play with my children, who are younger. Maybe I should stop her visits before she corrupts my children? So far, I've been nice with her, hoping niceness will rub off on her, and maybe she will not be so wild.

Thank you for your update, it helps much,
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.