Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default To ElizVanZee - Haunting dream i had in the summer of 2010

Hi ElizVanZee,Before i tell you about this shocking dream i had. I'm going to tell you why i think i had this dream. When i was a college student back in January of 2010. That year i took a piano class. I also had a piano tutor and her named Thresa. She helped me out before each piano lession. She was also a college student and i remember having a crush on her. I also wanted her to be my girlfriend. But i never told her that because i knew things wouldn't work out. Piano lessions ended in may and i was sad because i knew i would see Thersa again. I June of 2010 i had this dream. In the dream i was in church waiting for mass to began. I don't remember any priest or nuns being present in the dream. I took a seat and was looking around to see if anyone else was in church. Sitting a few rows up from me i saw Thersa and she was with some guy i never seen before. Thersa started to make out with this guy in the house of the lord. As they continued to make out music started to play in the key of A minor. The Choir kept singing - That was just a dream over and over till i woke up.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Re: To ElizVanZee - Haunting dream i had in the summer of 2010

The church scene suggests that the action seen in this dreamneeds to be seen in the context of spiritual thinking. The lack of any priestor nuns can imply that in your mind there is no out rightly religious thinkingregarding a situation.

Theresa would represent a feeling you have which pertains tothe girl Theresa - a feeling which in your mind appears to quite "upfront" - legitimate. In relation to Theresa there is some poor thinking(the guy) on your part. Here this poor thinking would allow you to think ofmaking out with this girl in the context of spiritual thinking. [Does the Lawof the Lord allow for sexual type contact when unmarried?]

The music here refers to spiritual harmony. Any minor key isplayed using a lot of black keys, implying here that there is a negativeharmony being created. The choir singing would reflect the idea that manyaspects of yourself would express some anger. [Note the scene on just aphysical level shows the inappropriateness of the act of making out because thesetting is a church. In the House of God (a church) - which also represents theMind of God - He has rules for sexual behaviour. You cannot be in harmony withGod when the harmony being creative is negative.