Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default House flood, strange dogs, and all 3 of my cats back alive. Please help.

In this dream we were having a family get together at my dead grandma's house when all of a sudden her house slowly started filling up with water. There were a lot of stray dogs that got in grandma's house some how and i was trying to save them all before they died in the flood. I saved all the dogs and put them in grandma's dinning room where no water was entering. I gave each dog a bowl of food and a dish of water. When i came back into the living room where the get together was going on. I notices that the water was now up to my knees. But my uncle and aunt were just sitting in chairs and relaxing as if the flood was not even there. I got kind of upset and said to everybody why are you all just sitting there can't you see that were knee deep in water and its only getting higher. We have to save our cats i told them. What cats my dad said. I told him that our cats came back to life and needed help. My dad said thats impossible those cats passed away years ago.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Re: House flood, strange dogs, and all 3 of my cats back alive. Please help.

Flood entering a house ( if clear water) means the family will receive a big amount of money soon.
    Dogs are three ignorant people who are kind friends.They know nothing about morals or religion.
    ( they are 6 items:1- being truthful not saying lies. 2- Being truthful with your clean skirt ( man or woman) .3- When your promise to someone stay with it When your wife or husband gets old don't leave him/her alone4- When someone deposits something to you stand with it.5- don't look at Haram and keep your eyes clean 6- Don't eat unlawful.3 cats will be three thieves around who will come back.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.