Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Very sad dream about a butterfly. I need more replies than just 1. So please help.

In this short but sad dream I was sitting on a wooden bench in a square shaped wooden house with just an entrance but no door. The house had one window but no glass frame or window pain. The floor of the house was heated by red pieces of coal. Then all of a sudden a red monarch butterfly flew in from outside of the window and landed on my index finger. I started petting the butterfly. After that the butterfly flew off my finger and back out the window it went. Soon after that i got a visit from a few friends, but i was to distracted by a loud sound of snaping coming from out the window. I looked out the window, and at the top of the roof of the square shaped house I saw a spider web and there hanging from the web I saw the red monarch butterfly struggling to free its self from the spider web but in the end of my dream the butterfly died. I looked at the dead butterfly hanging from the web and was sad that i didn't free it in time.

Default Re: Very sad dream about a butterfly. I need more replies than just 1. So please help

A butterfly means someone ignorant who tries to take his/her rights from a president and will be in danger.
    spider web means he/she will have short of money and will be free work.

A wooden house means a liar deceiver work place.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Default Re: Very sad dream about a butterfly. I need more replies than just 1. So please help

A house is always a symbol of a mental attitude orstate of mind. Being square the mental attitude here would seem to reflect somevery worldly thinking rather than God's spiritual thinking. The open entranceand window with no glass suggests a very open or receptive mind but one lackingthe ability to shut out any undesirable ideas. (no door or window pain) You areresting at ease in a position, or with an attitude, that is common to manypeople, (sitting on a bench), i.e. not an individualistic one. You are warmingto - feeling rather favourable towards - your mental attitude (house isheated) but in a way that would seemrather dangerous. (red coals on the floor)

Thebutterfly is often associated with the idea of a lot of socializing. Itrepresents an emotional aspect of your own nature that may motivate you to be a"social butterfly". There may be strong feelings pertaining tosocializing but the idea can also be seen with some anger. (red butterfly) Yourmind is open to entertaining this feeling. You could be negatively counting onsocializing (it lands on your index finger, the 2nd finger) But you do favourthis feeling/idea. (petting butterfly)

Youcould distract yourself from the idea of friends visiting by looking orwatching out because in reality (outside) there is a feeling of self deceptionor self delusion (a spider) attached to your mental attitude. The spider isanother emotional aspect of yourself giving you the ability to deceiveyourself. Here the feeling you have pertaining to socializing is simplynurturing a self delusion. (butterfly falls into the web trap) It is sad butperhaps this feeling regarding socializing that you favour must be terminated,but not by allowing it to feed a self delusion.

[Whilethis perspective might seem quite strange, the fact is that for any human tobecome fully self aware requires much alone time. One has to be able to enjoyone's own company. Too much time with friends is a great obstacle to thisspiritual quest.]