Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Really scary dream about my cat. Cat dreams are common for me to have.

In this short dream I was eating a chocolate cupcake topped with blue frosting I dropped a small piece on the ground by mistake and my cat ate it. I said to my dad that i can't let my cat eat chocolate, but he told me that a little piece of chocolate cupcake would'nt hurt her. In the last part of the dream i was watching tv with my brother when all of a sudden my cat jumped up on the bed and started rolling around, then her eyes rolled back and she started shaking violently. At frist i started to panic then i noticed that my cat had her foot caught in her mouth.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Re: Really scary dream about my cat. Cat dreams are common for me to have.

Chocolate means a sorrow which you will have and your GF will have some.A small sorrow wouldn't hurt her.A Tv means a liar person around, shaking means if all of her limbs were shivering means she will achieve a wish but very hard.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.