Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default My dead grandma came to our family get together. What doe's this dream mean?

My family was having some kind of a get together. Everyone was at out house. My Grandma who died two years ago was back alive and she was sitting in one of the chairs in our dinning room. Grandma looked well again and the color was even back in her cheeks. As my Grandma sat there talking to us my cat named sunshine who is usally shy around people she don't know took a liking to my Grandma and started rubbing up aganist her. But my Grandma said Go away! I don't like cats. They are creatures of the devil. The dream ended after that.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Re: My dead grandma came to our family get together. What doe's this dream mean?

If a deceased person was alive in your family means something forgotten or got impossible will be O.K for you or your family.

approximate interpretation time table: Dreams at noon or exactly at midnight( In the summer time 13 at noon and 1 midnight else at 12)in the same day if past a few minutes, a few days later. Dreams at 10-11 in the morning in 15-30 days later. Also dreams at 3-4 in the evening in 1-2 months .Dreams in the sunset mostly are not truthful and are messed, they have no interpretations, Dreams at 4-5 in the morning in a few days to 2 months some dreams in the holy books( Josef dream of kneeling the sun and the moon and 11 stars)was interpreted after 20 years and other dreams of the Pharaoh's prisoners interpreted in the same day and after 7 years. Dream of Pharaoh about the 7 thin cows and 7 fat cows interpreted from the next year to 14 years. Also dreams in 6th of the month will interpret after 1-2 days, in 9th at the same day, in 10th after 20 days, in 13th after 9 days in 14th after 26 days and in 15th after 3 days, in 16th after 2 days and in 28th ,29th ,30th in the same day, but these are solar (Persian months and you should refer to a calendar or convert them) . Of course there are different kinds of dreams , like messy dreams which have no interpretations or deja vu dreams, or psychological dreams or dreams which are caused by bad food or drinks.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.