Thread: Angels

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Angels

I am in the farmhouse/teashop which was my Mum and Dad's business until recently. They are sitting down in the tea room but I am in the hallway. I think I can vaguely see them round the corner, but there is a distance between us. A voice keeps calling my name from the attic. I am afraid but my Mum says I should go up and see what it wants. I ascend the stairs and then the ladder into the attic. The door is open and the opening is large and engulfing. I am aware of the brown colour of the attic. The voice says it is an angel and wants to talk to me. Suddenly everything starts to shimmer into a brilliant white light. In fear, I keep saying "what do you want with me"? I then wake up saying this.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Re: Angels

Going up stairs and a ladder is a symbol for achieving a wish but if the ladder or stairs were wooden means a weak faith to God.
    An open door means an opening in your life is on the way.
    An angel means a happiness on the way.

Yellow light ; praying to God
    White light ; some of knowledge
    Red light ; a friend
    Green light ; some of wisdom.

approximate interpretation time table: Dreams at noon or exactly at midnight( In the summer time 13 at noon and 1 midnight else at 12)in the same day if past a few minutes, a few days later. Dreams at 10-11 in the morning in 15-30 days later. Also dreams at 3-4 in the evening in 1-2 months .Dreams in the sunset mostly are not truthful and are messed, they have no interpretations, Dreams at 4-5 in the morning in a few days to 2 months some dreams in the holy books( Josef dream of kneeling the sun and the moon and 11 stars)was interpreted after 20 years and other dreams of the Pharaoh's prisoners interpreted in the same day and after 7 years. Dream of Pharaoh about the 7 thin cows and 7 fat cows interpreted from the next year to 14 years. Also dreams in 6th of the month will interpret after 1-2 days, in 9th at the same day, in 10th after 20 days, in 13th after 9 days in 14th after 26 days and in 15th after 3 days, in 16th after 2 days and in 28th ,29th ,30th in the same day, but these are solar (Persian months and you should refer to a calendar or convert them) . Of course there are different kinds of dreams , like messy dreams which have no interpretations or deja vu dreams, or psychological dreams or dreams which are caused by bad food or drinks.

The advantages of the dreams:

1- Dreaming is a way to discover the benefits and harms of the things and understanding the true and false of the affairs that human needs and there is no other way to know them.
    This is a big advantage for the dreams to know the small duties and to discover the life trials that will be achieved from God without any interference.
    2- Dreaming is a way to recognize our own situation by God to know if we are prosperous or unblessed. If God satisfied with us or is angry? It is a way to believe that any good or evil deed has a reward or a torture. A dream is a good news or a warning from God very more effective than a preach or a lecture.
    3- Dreaming is a way to be aware of the deceased people’s situation in the afterlife that their news is cut and there is no sign from them. It can be to compensate their lost prayers and to compensate their evil deeds. There are many storied about the dead people who have reported their tortures and pains in the afterlife.
    4- Dreaming is a way to understand about the after life and its rewards also about heavens and the hell because some of them are seen in the dreams and is said: This is for the deeds which you assumed nothing bad. If you look in the holy books you’ll find it is said at that time like that.
    5- Dreaming is a way to believe and to put aside the unbelieveness about the blessings or torture in the grave that can’t be seen in the apparent dead body.It is like when one dreams a happy dream and enjoys it or dreams about snakes and is afraid and so on.
    6- Dreaming is a way to understand the vast and wide world of the grave that has everything like this world but more pure and more truthful than here.There is everything like eatable food and drinks, sex and gardens, also hardships and hurts.
    7- Dreaming is a conscious way to believe the religions about remaining the souls after destroying the bodies because many people dream about their fathers and sons or other deceased people who say that “ I have put you some money or asks t pay his debts”that when the dreamer awakes and inspects he understands that the dead person was right.
    8- Dreaming is a way to psychology to understand that the soul and spirit are separated and independent from the body .To see another body except the physical body.
    9- Dreaming is a miracle ,there is a big knowledge in it .Many important and difficult philosophical matters will be solved by them without any dispute or discussion, by them the man’s heart accepts and joins the believers.
    Dreaming is a way to prove that prophets and their successors knew the peoples destiny and their hidden deeds.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.