Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default fluffy hedgehog, pandas, scientists

i had a pet - a hedgehog, he was white and not spiky, he has fluffy fur. i was outside and let him out on the ground. he immediately digs up a hole in the ground, and opens up a bunker. i go in after him and i see a laboratory. there are two baby pandas and i am afraid they will hurt him. they play together. i grab him and try to leave, but these 2 doctors/scientists hold me and place me on this metal table, and tie my arms and feet to it. they cut my stomach open and start taking stuff out and putting other stuff in.. then sew me back and let me go.
    there is an unseen world. welcome it.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Re: fluffy hedgehog, pandas, scientists

A hedgehog means a bad moral bad humor person.Pandas means jealous silly thief girls working with.

If dreamt had metal constraint on her feet means there is a failure in her religion and is
    a mean person.
    If an honest person dreamt her hands were tied or cuffed means she will cease the
    immoral affairs.
    If dreamt her feet were tied or cuffed means will stay a long time in a travel.

Your belly parts were out and in means you will get pious and wise.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.