Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Hi Varzandeh,sleeping and 2 alien daughters,couldyou interpret this dream please?

Hi Varzandeh,
    My mum dreamt that I was sleeping in her childhood house ( she always dreams of the people that have passed away live in that house) and i have 2 daughters ( i only have 1 in real life) . These 2 daughters had glowing eyes and looked like aliens. So my mum started reciting Qur'an because she was scared. Then she was holding my son and was putting henna on his hair.

Thank you

Default Re: Hi Varzandeh,sleeping and 2 alien daughters,couldyou interpret this dream please?

If dreamt someone was sleeping on a bed means she will receive some dignity but she is
    far from religion because being asleep means a neglect.

Some interpreters say sleeping for a feared person means safety and for a dead person
    means forgiveness and for an ill person means curing also for a jailed person means
    freedom.

Two daughters means two happiness, glowing eyes means good.

But she hugged a son and put henna on her hair means a sorrow in the relatives is on the way.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Default Re: Hi Varzandeh,sleeping and 2 alien daughters,couldyou interpret this dream please?

Hi Varzandeh,
    Thank you for your reply. The 2 daughters looked scary though not nice

And at the end of the dream my son didn't have the henna anymore on his hair

Fear in the dream is interpreted safety and secure.

If one dreamt was scared of someone and didn't know means he will cause him a loss.
    Fear also means overcome and a victory.
    If one dreamt was afraid of a thief or was afraid of a beast means his relatives will
    cause him a loss.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Ok thank you very much