Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Hi Varzandeh, buying clothes and perfume,could you interpret this dream please?

Hi Varzandeh,
    I dreamt I was buying new clothes and perfume and also perfume for a colleague(man). When he came, he looked better than in real life, then he told me I don't have to cover my hair with a scarf (I'm veiled) and when I took it off I had beautiful hair.

Later in the dream I was in a car and I was wearing 20 gold wedding rings ( 2 on each finger ) I then found out that I had to wash up my son who had gotten feaces in his underwear. So I gave my mum all the rings in a envelope/ pencil case and told her to take care of them til I finished.

Thank you

Default Re: Hi Varzandeh, buying clothes and perfume,could you interpret this dream please?

If one dreamt had some perfume and she is a knowledgeable person means people will
    use her science.
    If a rich person dreamt as above means people will have benefits from her wealth.
    Perfume may also mean :1- praise and admiration.2- hearing a pleasant word.3- a
    useful science 4- a good humor 5- a scientific session 6- a generous man 7- a cultural
    word 8- pure belief. 9- a good news from a friend.
    You unveiled means he will understand a secret of you.
    Your ring means your money you will grant some or deposit your money to your mum.
    Feces means money you will receive , washing means rescue from a sorrow.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Default Re: Hi Varzandeh, buying clothes and perfume,could you interpret this dream please?

Thank you, this colleague is the same man as the manager in another dream I sent to you (about the blender cutting my leg).
    It's very strange! I also don't work with him directly. Because my hair was in good condition, what does it mean this secret ?
    Thanks again

Appearing your hair means ur secret will reveal.You will understand it later.
    Being unveiled for young women means a slight nakedness.
    For he and she are the same:
    If one dreamt was naked and was ashamed of people and was trying to cover himself
    means will go to a pilgrimage or means forgiveness by God.
    If one was naked and was working for material world means will have a sorrow.
    If dreamt was naked but had a towel around his body means a chance to worship God
    and praying.
    If was naked and his privy parts were seen a secret of him will reveal or infamy.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Ok thank you so much, very strange dreams will update inshallah