Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Varzandeh - deceased and knees

Hi Varzandeh

I dreamt of my father (he's dead in real life), he was alive and had a knife in his forehead just above his left eyebrow, it was some sort of accident (no blood), we took him to the hospital and he was ok in the end. In the same dream, I kept falling because my knees wouldn't hold me up. It was a bad feeling, having to wait for someone to come help me get up.

What does this dream mean?
    Thanks a lot

Default Re: Varzandeh - deceased and knees

Dreaming of your deceased father alive means something forgotten will be O.K for you.His forehead is an indirect saying for your dignity and a knife means love.
    Your knees could not hold you means you will change jobs.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Thanks Varzandeh
    About the knees dream, does it mean I will lose my current job & get another job, or does it mean I will get a better job?

It is dependent on yourself.The trials or life tests are like exam sheets that are put in front of us suddenly during the year once or twice.
    This is necessary for God to test our patience for completion goal for our soul.
    To see how do you react or what is your reply deed .You are forced to have the test during the year twice but you have authority as to how to reply. These are situations which are usually in front of us and are dependent on our habits and education for reacting to them .These getting used to or habits or addicts are making our behavior and our future.
    9:126
    Do they not see that they are tried every year once or twice but then they do not repent nor do they remember?
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.