Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Question Was this a false awakening, out of body experience or lucid dream?

So I had a nap this afternoon, I woke from a disturbing dream, but sadly I don't remember what happened in it. When I woke up, my room seemed different somehow and I had this feeling of being conscious but still quite drowsy, it's a little like how I feel when I have had sleep paralysis. I got up (I did not look at my body), I walked across the room and a ball of leaves sat on my carpet in my bedroom. It shifted and became a dragonfly made from intricately woven leaves. It flew up in the air and I tried to hit it. I ran underneath it, out on to the landing and down the stairs feeling panicked as I hate bugs in my room. I ran into the bathroom and tried to pull the string to turn the light on. When I did, my hand went straight through the string and the light switch didn't move, it didn't even swing. At that moment I realised that I wasn't awake and panicked. I walked in to the bathroom and leant against the ottoman and looked down at my legs and feet and rested for a while trying to gather my thoughts. I decided I would need to try to wake up. I willed myself to wake up, closed my eyes and felt myself saying "wake up, wake up now", and felt a rushing sensation pulling me back (I've had this rushing sensation before, it makes me feel a little sick). I felt myself back in my body. I had to will my legs to move and wiggle them to come out, which is where I woke up and the drowsiness started to subside.

What was this?! I can't work out if that was an out of body experience or a false awakening. There was a little sleep paralysis mixed in with it I think. If anyone can shed any light on this, that'd be great.

Thank you :)

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Re: Was this a false awakening, out of body experience or lucid dream?

Leaves means money.A ball means an argument as in any ball game occur.
    A dragon means a small enemy, a fly means a jealous person.
    your carpet if red means your livelihoods,
    Going down stairs means losing a chance. Bathroom means greed for money.

Darkness is a symbol for misleading in the way of life.You don't know the answer for the essential questions like: Where did I come here? , ... Where am I going to? ,,, What Is the ultimate goal of this world ?... What should I do here?... Is there any pattern for true way of life? ... is it hard to do? what is the last version ?...
    Your legs mean your work.

A money problem at work and an argue wit an enemy apparently friend.
    Please update in less than two months.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.