Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default wrong tram, laywer, no money

my mom dream this:

i was traveling by tram, and i realized that i dont know where i am going. i got off the tram and i saw tall beautiful buildings, lots of people. i started asking people how to get close to my house. no one knew. i saw tram number 20 and i knew its route. but when i looked better it wasn't 20, it was 32 and i didn't know of its route. and i got off it. i had a little girl with me, maybe a 10 year old. i got off the tram and started asking again.. i saw a man, like a lawyer and people were standing in line to ask him questions so i got in line too. all the people around me were foreigners, only the lawyer guy was from my country.
    then i saw a lady dressed in black, brunette, very elegant, also like a lawyer and i asked her. i she told me i'd have to pay her 42 coins so she can tell me, and i had no money. so she didn't tell me. then i saw a group of young beautiful girls, and i asked them. they all didn't know. i felt like i was from a different planet.

can you interpret this one, please? :)
    there is an unseen world. welcome it.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Re: wrong tram, laywer, no money

Trams are work places or projects the first one you will get off the second one there will an argument that will need a judgement in your favor.then you were lost means no-one at work appreciates you as you merits but all the time you are happy or will have a happiness instead.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.